Senior Manager - Tribe lead
Join us and become Senior Manager of the Advanced Analytics department and Tribe Lead for our Wind Power Advance Analytics initiative in Operations
Senior Manager - Tribe lead for Wind Power Advance Analytics initiative
Do you have the drive and passion to lead the advanced analytics transformation for the next generation wind turbine operations? Are you interested in joining the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power?
Join us and become Senior Manager of the Advanced Analytics department and Tribe Lead for our Wind Power Advance Analytics initiative in Operations covering e.g. preventive and predictive maintenance, power optimisation, logistics and asset utilisation. We are responsible for leading the development and implementation of new data-driven solutions based on IT, software and advanced analytics methods. These solutions will improve the performance, reliability, and integrity of the largest offshore wind farm fleet in the world. We have a portfolio of development projects with individual agile project teams consisting of Product Owners, Data Scientists, Engineers and IT developers and domain specialists within a variety of technical areas.
The department is part of Wind Power, which has 2200 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world’s largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe.
You will be based in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead and continuously develop the department and the Advanced Analytics programme team(s) with customer focus using minimal viable products to unlock value pools
- develop and drive the programme vision and related product business opportunities within the programme
- be a leader of the area and responsible for department and the programme communication, stakeholder- and risk management
- prepare the long-term roadmap of the Advanced Analytics programme and ensure consistency of individual project roadmaps and their backlogs
- Bring maturity to the product tracks and support on commercialisation options and market integration.
You will be the line manager of Product Owners and other key roles in the agile setup. In addition, specialists from the organisation will be seconded to your Tribe on both short and long-term basis. You head the daily implementation of business solutions, team development, hands-on on helping the teams building the best features possible while promoting effective teamwork, alignment and collaborating with stakeholders on programme deliverables. You will be leading the post-implementation review, evaluating project results, including client satisfaction.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have leadership and line management experience of agile teams and project organisations
- have extensive experience interfacing with both technical and business teams in large organisations within solution development containing IT, software and largescale data management
- have leadership experience with senior programme management, senior project management senior R&D line management in a matrix organisation, budget responsibility (>50-100m DKK)
- offshore wind industry and / or wind turbine domain knowledge is a significant value add
- experienced entrepreneurial and passionate personality that takes ownership of programmes, projects and people, while also setting deadlines, working with sponsors, understanding strategy or reasoning for completing the effort. Management of programme financials, budgeting concepts, and creation of business case validation are all desired skills.
Furthermore, you should have experience leading geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups, knowledge of outsourcing methodologies and different operating models and working with external suppliers. You enjoy working closely together with the rest of a highly skilled cross-competences team and lead the delivery of end-to-end solutions. You are pragmatic, have a can-do attitude and enjoy being proactive. You write and speak English and Danish fluently.
The opportunity to join a fast pace and high learning environment of an advanced analytics centre of excellence with access to unique data.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
Please do not hesitate to contact Klaus Baggesen Hilger, Head of department, on tel. +45 9955 2086, if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 15 October 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder