Do you want to develop world-class infrastructure services making the world run entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Manager in IT Infrastructure in the IT department where you’ll be responsible for managing IT infrastructure services, including data centres, networks, network security and compute platforms. You’ll lead approximately 50 employees based in Denmark and Malaysia. The area is currently divided into four departments, each headed by a manager, and collaborates closely with our Core Infrastructure Operations team in Malaysia.
The IT infrastructure area is responsible for the development, operation and security of the Group’s central data centres, network and compute platforms and is based on a mix of internal employees and agreements with various external service providers. The Group’s infrastructure is currently undergoing major changes with significant investments to ensure reliable, modern, secure and global services.
Your key tasks will be to
- lead strategic initiatives within data centres, infrastructure platforms, network and backup
- implement an agile culture where SAFe, DevOps and ITIL go hand in hand
- develop the organisation and employees and be responsible for people and resource management
- continue to build and develop the relationship and cooperation between employees and departments in Denmark and Malaysia
- understand the needs of key stakeholders and ensure progress and high quality of deliverables.
Furthermore, you’ll ensure stable operations, including maintenance, security, patching and lifecycle management activities, and you’ll manage capacity, control budgets and manage vendors and purchasing activities in cooperation with the procurement function.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in IT, engineering or similar and have experience with relevant IT frameworks such as ITIL and SAFe
- have experience with developing and managing critical infrastructure for large global enterprises
- have several years of experience with people management of employees and leaders
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
The ideal candidate is passionate about developing infrastructure solutions and has practical experience with technologies such as hyper-converged infrastructure, software-defined networks, micro-segmentation, cloud computing and IoT.
You’ll be part of the Infrastructure Management & Service Operations management team and take an active part in realising the plans for creating a world-class IT operations organisation that supports the Group’s mission.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 April 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Erik Michael Degn, Head of Infrastructure & Service Operations, by telephone on +45 9955 7711 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.