Senior Manager - FGM Kalundborg, Novozymes
Do you want to rethink your impact, create sustainable growth and are you passionate about leadership, technology, manufacturing and supply chain management? Then you can be our new Senior Manager – Liquid finished goods manufacturing (FGM) in Kalundborg
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking, passion for science and many years of high performance to deliver solutions globally and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Senior Manager – FGM Kalundborg
Novozymes is experiencing growth in core business areas which fuels expansion new areas where enzymes will replace traditional chemicals. These markets require high GMP compliance and new packaging technologies for a diversified offering. In other words – Novozymes is transforming and upgrading our finished goods manufacturing capabilities and you will be leading this transformation heading an organisation of 75 engaged people.
Welcome to Finished Goods Manufacturing Kalundborg – a part of Supply Chain Operations EMA
Novozymes is supplying biological solutions through a network of own facilities globally and SCM EMA is responsible for the finished goods manufacturing, customer service and logistics. This includes our sites in Kalundborg and Bagsværd and regional offices in Denmark, South Africa, Turkey, France and Russia.
Growth will come from a diversified product portfolio which is creating the challenge to cope with old while developing new without drowning in complexity. You will be working out of Kalundborg where the worlds largest enzyme factory is located and report the Director of SCM EMA.
In Kalundborg the FGM area processes large volumes of enzymes for customers around the world. We deliver today and prepare for tomorrow at the same time. In Kalundborg you will lead your own management team which again leads in total 75 dedicated Zymers with high engagement and dedication to serve customers with high quality product on time in full. We process and pack products for the global market in strong collaboration with our partners in the rest of operations and is experiencing consistently high growth.
We need you to help us become better not only by LEAN but also through investments in the right digital solutions and industry 4.0 concepts.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Ensuring a safe and healthy working environment and culture
- Leading by example your own management team and engaging in the leadership team in SCEMA with knowledge and passion
- Delivering new production capacity according to investment plans
- Delivering products to the market and develop capacity for the future
- Developing internal talent and recruit new talents for Novozymes to become industry 4.0 leader in biological finished goods manufacturing
- Being a role model in good collaboration and fair play
- Managing budget and spends in accordance with development plans
- Managing your share of the project portfolio of improvement projects, project managers and specialist
- Creating clear communication and set direction for the organization in line with the overall strategy
- Ensuring timely execution and value realization of global projects
- Driving for process improvements and collaboration cross functionally
- Revitalizing our value stream thinking
- Taking a leading global role in communities of practice for hygiene and GMP practices
- Guiding implementation of IT systems and technology in a value adding way
We value if you are a fair team player, which mean:
- Are transparent in how you drive ideas forward. I.e. ensuring buy in to ideas and documenting it by analysis results, allowing ambiguity and dialog. Don’t go with the hypothesis, ensure valid data and a business case
- Invite to communication in an assertive way putting the team and attendees before one selves
- Able to communicate with many stakeholders and drive for timely execution of plans – drive for results through the team
- Be curious and interested in continuously improve standards and solutions in a collaborative manor
- Bring new ideas in and improve others ideas – build up not tear down
- Embrace diversity and different point of views
- Be a strong team player, playing each member of the team better
To succeed you must:
- Have strong leadership skills – leading through others and setting direction
- Be able to motivate and work with specialist in areas where not self a specialist - give room for learning
- Have deep knowledge chemical process manufacturing from either food, diary, pharma or similar factories
- Have expertise in LEAN, valuestream mapping and process improvement techniques
- Have a successful track record on process optimization and implementation of new technology – preferably within GMP
- Have proven ability to manage business processes and ensure continuous improvements.
- Have ability to build strong teams with diverse skills
- Have excellent stakeholder management skills and interpersonal skills to inspire change at all levels
- Have learning mindset with the ability to create learning across organization
- Be fluent in Danish as well as in Business English.
- Have 5-10 years of professional experience
- Hold M.Sc. – chemistry or microbiology, with an excellent academic track record
This job will be located at Novozymes Kalundborg site and with travel to HQ in Bagsværd. Travel abroad will be limited.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: 24-8-2022.
Contact details: Peter Brønd - +45 30771494.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.