Senior Maintenance Manager - Catalyst Plant, Frederikssund, Denmark
We are looking for a Senior Maintenance Manager for a newly established function. As Senior Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the Mechanical Maintenance Department, coordinating work within the group to ensure optimal maintenance across the whole production plant.
Together with six highly skilled colleagues covering maintenance of buildings, electrical installations, utilities, and general maintenance projects across the plant, you will be part of the management team in the technical organization. You will report to the Senior Manager of Technical Operations, Kenn Kaas Nielsen.
The catalyst plant in Frederikssund plays a significant role in the company as the flagship production facility. It was established in 1963 and has expanded ever since, now having 560 employees working in eight production plants, warehouses, workshops, laboratories, and supporting functions. The annual production volume is approx. 32,000 tons of catalyst for global markets. The plant is efficient and has continuously improved over the years through optimization and improvements of our production lines.
- Responsible for mechanical maintenance and development of a maintenance strategy across the production plant
- Responsible for implementing SAP-PM in the technical organization as the old system API-PRO needs to be exchanged
- Global process owner of SAP-PM
- Ensure optimal collaboration to obtain optimal maintenance solutions
- Make sure that collected data are used to constantly optimize maintenance and shutdowns across the plant; ensure that new knowledge and lessons learned are shared and used
- Follow up on maintenance budget and assist Production/Engineering in finding the best solutions for new projects
You as a person
- are a robust and mature leader who knows how to balance differing demands and priorities
- are able to instill confidence and trust among your employees and colleagues
- have a proven ability to build a strong team and create a positive culture where people are motivated and dedicated
- work efficiently in a structured manner and set clear goals for your organization
- obtain results through your employees by delegating and following up
- are flexible and able to manage several tasks at the same time
The preferred candidate has a degree in mechanical engineering or equivalent, with a track record specialized in maintenance. You have in-depth knowledge of SAP-PM and data treatment for optimization of maintenance. You have management experience, incl. experience with change management processes and LEAN. You may also have experience with overseeing execution of investment projects.
Please contact Senior Manager Kenn Kaas Nielsen, +45 2275 4356 if you want to know more about the position. If you would like to be part of a team of skilled and dynamic colleagues in an informal organization, please submit your application and resume in Danish or English and enclose a copy of your exam certificates and any references.
January 20, 2019
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.