Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the design and integration of low voltage (LV) and utility components into onshore/offshore substations, along with 17 committed colleagues.
Welcome to Substations Electrical & Commissioning Management
You’ll be part of a department where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for LV design and installations, integration management, and commissioning management of electrical installations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- preparing technical specifications, design basis, lists, and calculations for LV and utility components for both onshore and offshore substations
- being responsible for the design of LV and utility systems on onshore and offshore substations during all phases from concept to commissioning
- developing the future internal processes for the department with relevant stakeholders
- ensuring that the deliverables from engineering, fabrication, and principal contractors are of the right quality according to requirements
- participating in FAT/SAT of main LV and utility systems on onshore and offshore substations.
To succeed in the role, you:
- hold a relevant degree in electrical engineering and are interested in working with electrical design for onshore/offshore substations
- have extensive relevant technical design experience, preferably within offshore substations or offshore oil and gas projects
- have hands-on experience with LV power system design and studies, calculations, equipment sizing, and specifications
- have hands-on experience with tools like ETAP, FEBDOK, Dialux, or AVEVA and extensive experience with relevant international standards
- have a strong analytical approach, enabling you to handle a range of complex tasks quickly.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 6 November 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Jacob H. Skøtt, Senior LV Power Engineer, LV Power Engineering, by telephone on +45 99 55 70 72 if you’d like to know more about the position
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.