Are you driven by ensuring high performance on offshore wind farms in close corporation with the local operation and Wind Turbine Generator suppliers?
Join us and become Senior Lead Fleet Manager in Fleet Support where you’ll be responsible for ensuring a close bond between our Offshore assets in operation and the technical functions in Operations. Fleet Support consists of experienced specialists working on the technical wind farm platforms that we have in operation globally.
We offer a challenging position with great opportunities for development within your area of responsibility. We’re focused on strengthening your skills and competences through our training programmes so you can help us bring our business to the next level.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive a strong HSEQ culture
- develop a clear and visionary strategy with goals and objectives for each WTG platform regarding minor corrective downtime drivers
- partake in improvement and conceptualisation of support to sites
- drive strategic cost-based prioritisation of breakdowns and technical issues on wind farms
- control and follow up on realised potential (effectiveness of implemented solutions).
Furthermore, you’ll participate in negotiations of and/or approve relevant agreements for OEM and third-party support. You’ll ensure that knowledge from design review and improvement projects is implemented into the platform inspections, surveys and turbine operations.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree within engineering or equivalent
- have substantial management experience, as well as substantial experience within operation and maintenance, preferably within the wind industry
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- can lead a team working out of the office and abroad
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a global leader in green energy
Imagine a future where you power your career while creating a world that runs entirely on green energy. Ørsted has been ranked the world’s most sustainable company and is a global leader in offshore wind energy. With a market share of 30%, we’re not only transforming the way the world is powered – we’re leading the global green energy transition.
To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. You’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment where you learn from the best and get to work on challenging projects that will ignite your potential and unleash your talent.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 27 April 2020 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Henrik Christensen Head of Fleet Support by telephone on +45 99 55 40 85 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Headquartered in Denmark, Ørsted’s 6,500 employees develop, construct and operate offshore and onshore wind farms, solar farms and energy storage facilities, bioenergy plants and provide energy products to its customers. Ørsted Offshore’s 2,700 employees have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we’re expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific. For more information on Ørsted, visit orsted.com.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.