Can you deliver first-class security solutions to ensure that our systems support our organisation?
Join us as a Senior Audit Specialist in Internal Audit, where you will work with the latest IT security trends, such as cyber security, mobility, and cloud, and determine in what direction the audit of administrative systems and production IT should take in the future.
You will have eight skilled colleagues in the department with very different backgrounds, who constitute a competent and dedicated team. We place great emphasis on challenges in the workplace and good cooperation, and you will have responsibility for projects with the attention of executive management and board members. We offer an exciting and varied job where you will influence the organisation through the recommendations that Internal Audit issues.
Your key tasks will be to
- assess IT security on administrative systems, production systems (ICS) and infrastructure
- perform or assist in penetration tests and vulnerability scans on infrastructure assets
- consult and advise business areas as well as the central IT function on IT security and best practice
- consult and advise on IT Risk Management, crisis management, business continuity, disaster recovery etc.
- advise on threats by identifying emerging trends, threats, and IT risks and conduct audit of how threats have been handled.
Finally, you will prepare audit reports, presentations for the business and participate in or facilitate workshops.
Your competences include that you
- have experience with IT security assessments of applications, systems and infrastructure based on a risk based approach
- have worked with penetration tests and cyber security; it is an advantage if you have worked with both administrative systems and production IT (ICS)
- can handle complex system landscapes and can understand complex problems in depth where required
- have practical experience as a penetration tester, IT auditor or another role at an IT security function or advisory function at a consultancy or larger company
- have an IT related education such as an engineer or computer scientist supplemented with relevant certifications such as CISA, CISM or CISSP.
Furthermore, you are result-oriented, proactive, adaptable and work in a structured manner. When cooperating with our internal customers, it is important that you have strong stakeholder management abilities and can communicate in a clear manner while providing pragmatic solutions.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Your workplace will be at our office in Gentofte.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 31 August 2018, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please do not hesitate to contact Lars Hvedstrup Jensen, Lead Audit Specialist in Internal Audit, by telephone on +45 9955 2663 or Thomas Nordestgaard Sørensen, Senior Manager Internal Audit, on +45 9955 8942 if you would like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder