Senior IT Project Manager
Are you up for a challenge? Are you motivated by taking accountability for project management from project initiation to closure, delivering to your commitments throughout? Are you passionate about Project management? We are – come join us!
Ambu develops, manufactures and sells medical devices. Millions of patients and healthcare professionals depend on the functionality and performance of Ambu’s products worldwide.
We are looking for a highly qualified Senior IT Project Manager that can shape and drive execution of projects with high business attention and IT complexity.
You will join the Project Management Office (PMO) in a global IT organization, delivering on prioritized initiatives within Ambu’s IT project portfolio. Our projects span the entire value chain, from R&D to Operations, to Sales and Marketing as well as corporate functions. You will report directly to the Senior Director for Project & Portfolio Management within Corporate IT and work out of Ambu’s headquarters in Ballerup.
Can you deliver Results with Speed?
As Senior IT Project Manager, you have a vital role in shaping and leading prioritized initiatives, directly linked to Ambu objectives.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Drive initiation of projects, e.g. develop and present project proposals to senior management, including scope and recommended delivery models, etc.
- Form the right project teams, incl. clarity on roles, activities and deliverables
- Monitor project progress, incl. identifying and mitigating risks and resolving issues
- Execute on project plans as per commitments made, incl. regular and timely status reporting
As Ambu is a global company and your projects therefor often are global, you can expect to travel up to 20 days per year.
Collaboration and Integrity a key foundation for success in role
As Senior IT Project Manager, your contact base is broad and will include senior management, process owners and key users, IT experts, external partners and other stakeholders contributing to project outcomes. As such, a good ability to establish credibility cross a broad stakeholder map is key for success.
In addition, you have:
- 8+ years of experience as a project manager – preferably within IT – incl. a solid project management toolbox for relevant project management disciplines
- A master’s degree or higher as well as a Prince2, PMP or equivalent certification
- Excellent presentation skills and solid experience with presenting to executive sponsors – and you are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- A proven track record as a self-motivated team player with an ability to adapt to change
Ambu – a visionary and international workplace where your efforts matter
Ambu is a company that expands rapidly and has very ambitious growth targets. We meet these targets through interdisciplinary teamwork between motivated and highly skilled employees. Your contributions and efforts are crucial to our success and by joining us, you will get the opportunity to work in an international head office with an informal working environment.
We offer a wide range of professional, social and financial employee benefits in addition to exciting job challenges and continuous professional and personal development.
How to apply
If you are ready to apply for the position, please apply as soon as possible. Note that we will invite candidates for interviews on a continuous basis so no need to hesitate. This job ad might be online until December 1st, but once we have found the right candidate, this ad will no longer be online.
You can get more information about the job and about Ambu by contacting Björn Fröberg, Senior Director, Corporate IT, telephone no. +45 5336 4351.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.