Would you like to make your mark on our consumer apps used by 2+ million customers worldwide?
Welcome to GN Audio - home of Jabra
At GN Audio, we lead major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions under the Jabra brand. Constantly growing, evolving and pushing for innovation, we have created the world’s first ultra noise-cancelling microphone, the first Bluetooth headset and the first sports headphones with an integrated heart-rate monitor – just to name a few.
To ensure the best experience when using Jabra products, we work to develop innovative, well-crafted and agile mobile apps. As a part of the mobile apps team in our headquarters in Ballerup, you join product owners, Scrum masters, user experience designers and fellow developers in our mission to develop and maintain mobile apps for our entire consumer product portfolio – and revolutionize them too.
“This is a great time to enter our world and take part in defining apps for our headsets. And when Jabra expands with video solutions, you will also be key to developing apps for those products. This is uncharted territory for us, so this is when your creativity and ideas really come into play,” says Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D.
Be a dedicated iOS expert
As a senior iOS developer, you will take on the role of advisor, mentor and development expert. You will partake in the entire app development from early design to implementation. For most mobile projects, you will work together with other mobile developers in the team, and you will actively contribute with your knowledge to ensure the right direction.
Specifically, you will:
- Partake in discussions and reviews of user experience and software designs, finding the right solutions and structuring the code, with consideration of needs and requirements
- Oversee programming processes and provide support to developers when needed
- Implement new software
- Take necessary action in case of issues
- Provide recommendations and advice to other developers on other software projects
- Possess great knowledge of user interface coding, code reviewing, continuous delivery, iOS development tools and software patterns
- Speak and write fluent English
Experienced developer with a knack for inspiring others
Being confident in your expertise, you are driven to share your ideas and recommendations with colleagues, clients and other relevant stakeholders to ensure the right mobile solutions. You are happy to help others with problem-solving and lend a hand with programming when needed.
- Possess 4+ years of native programming experience on iOS
- Significant programming experience with Swift and Objective-C
- Are experienced with native mobile software development, pattern design and coding, code reviewing, continuous delivery, regression testing, system integration and working with Git and iOS development tools
- Speak and write fluent English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 25. February 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Kim Ørsted Nielsen, Head of Digital Experiences in R&D, on +45 4575 8145.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder