Senior Integration Specialist for BizTalk and Azure
Use your integration skills and be part of an ambitious global team where you will take on a leading role in ensuring a stable system set-up while working on innovative ERP- and cloud-based solutions.
The GN Group is on an amazing digital transformation journey, implementing Dynamics D365FO and a hybrid integration platform based on Azure Integration services and Microsoft BizTalk Server 2016.
Become part of our global Integration Services team
Group IT supports the entire GN Group. We are dedicated to managing and developing our IT system landscape that supports the entire organization in doing what it does best: leading major technology shifts with intelligent audio solutions to make life sound better.
In this set-up, you will join our global Integration Services team of 7 colleagues in Ballerup, Denmark, and 2 in the US. Together, we work across the GN Group to deliver top-class integration solutions that support the business in achieving their operational, tactical and strategic objectives.
Our strategy is clear: Azure is our future. While we are working with the hybrid integration platform, we are moving towards Azure Cloud using agile methodology and Azure DevOps as tools. Specifically, we are working with BizTalk 2016 and Azure IAS to support our large GN ERP project.
Take on a leading specialist role
As our new senior integration specialist, you will be responsible for securing the health and stability of our BizTalk platform and applications. An important part of this will be to help and lead our AMS partner in India to ensure a steady operation and a stable BizTalk environment.
Another part of your role will be a more classic developer role where you will be part of building solutions that fulfil specific business objectives and meet service level agreements. Thus, your role will be twofold as you take up both:
- A technical role where you:
- Maintain and secure high availability through a stable BizTalk environment
- Ensure capacity, both on BizTalk and DB
- Lead our AMS partner and secure the high availability of the BizTalk environment
- A development role where you:
- Design, code, test, document and support technical integration solutions of high complexity, significance and risk
- Conduct design and code reviews throughout the project life cycle to ensure solution integrity
You have BizTalk experience and an interest in Azure
We are looking for a colleague who can drive this area forward. With a proactive can-do attitude, you look at what needs to be done, make a plan and ensure progress, allowing you to break down complex problems into well-defined and manageable units of work when you face technical and project issues.
Moreover, we imagine that you:
- Have experience with Microsoft BizTalk Server and DB, architecture design and securing high availability when developing solutions
- Can develop/configure and deploy BizTalk artifacts, including orchestrations, maps, ports and receive locations, schemas andcustom pipelines
- Have experience with or the desire to learn Azure Cloud (AIS), including Azure Logic apps, Azure Service Bus, Azure API Management and Azure Blob
- Have experience with Azure DevOps and CI/CD Pipeline
- Have worked in an agile development framework
- Are fluent in English
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 2 July 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Manager, Integration Services, Kim Andersen on +45 2634 5654.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.