Senior Information Management Consultant for SAP BW/SAP HANA
Can you turn data into business value?
Join us and become Senior Information Management Consultant in the Back-end Data Solutions team which is part of the corporate BI department. The team is responsible for developing and maintaining back-end solutions that enable decision-making spanning as diverse a range of domains as Finance, HR, Health & Safety, Trading, SCADA/sensors, among others. We are currently looking for a Senior Information Management Consultant who will be responsible for the continued development of our SAP BW/SAP HANA platform.
The Back-end Data Solutions team is part of our Group functions which cover Group Support, Group Finance & Services and Group IT. In Group IT, we focus our efforts on supporting the entire business and ensuring that the company works as a professional, reliable and responsible company.
You will be based at our office in Gentofte in the greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key duties will be to
- design coherent solutions aligning business requirements with current and future-state architectures
- drive initiatives for utilising the full potential of our SAP HANA platform
- develop SAP BW as well as SAP HANA Native solutions through participation in small and large projects
- support users across the group.
As Senior Information Management Consultant, you will also be part of the ongoing development and realisation of our target business intelligence architecture in close cooperation with other departments and stakeholders. You will act as an advisor for IT as well as business stakeholders on design, technologies and BI applications.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a bachelor's or master's degree in computer science or economics and have a proven record of achievements in your field, preferably with a background in finance, energy or commodities IT
- have an in-depth knowledge of SAP BW/SAP HANA and its capabilities and potential
- have extensive experience in SAP BW/SAP HANA modelling
- have an empathic, driven, strategic and pragmatic approach to your work
- speak and write English fluently.
A unique and challenging job where you have every opportunity to develop your professional as well as personal competences together with a team of highly skilled colleagues.
In DONG Energy Group IT, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work focused on supporting our business, and we build up internal competences, which have a significant impact on our core business. Working for us, you will experience extensive business insight and a strong sense of responsibility.
Please do not hesitate to contact Rune Beckgaard Holm, Manager of Back-end Data Solutions, on telephone +45 9955 7819 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files, via the "Ansøg" link, as soon as possible and no later than 21 June 2017 as we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder