Would you like to contribute to fighting climate change and reducing air pollution by participating actively in the development and implementation of modern energy solutions?
Join us and become Senior HSE Advisor in our HSE Product Lines team, which is part of the HSE Projects department, supporting the HSE initiatives across our Wind Power asset projects. In this role, you will ensure that all HSE aspects are taken into account during the tender process and supplier negotiation. You will also be part of setting the HSE standards in our future wind farms.
The department is part of Wind Power, which has 1800 employees and is one of three business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world's largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe.
You may choose freely to be based either at our office in Skærbæk near Fredericia or in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling to other Group or contractor sites in the markets we operate in.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure high standards of health, safety and environment in our projects – from development to execution
- initiate, develop and implement HSE initiatives in our procedures to improve our future wind farms
- participate in tendering processes and supplier negotiations on compliance with HSE requirements
- develop, integrate and roll out safety culture initiatives in partnership with our suppliers
- conduct HSE performance monitoring and reporting.
Furthermore, you will participate in strengthening/improving our HSE project model across projects.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have working experience from offshore works, with responsibility for HSE, within wind, oil and gas or a similar maritime background
- have solid knowledge of management systems relating to HSE, perhaps as auditor
- have demonstrated communication and change management skills within all levels of the organisation
- have demonstrated the ability to analyse and report data for driving HSE excellence beyond reducing injury statistics
- speak and write English fluently - other languages from our operating areas could be relevant.
A challenging job in a dynamic team with many interdisciplinary activities, working with dedicated and skilled colleagues across an international organisation. In the team, we emphasise sparring, we value unpretentious communication and base our work on the Group's guiding principles. You have good opportunities to develop your personal and professional skills in an exciting energy company in transition.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
Please do not hesitate to contact Eskild Lund Sørensen, Head of HSE Product Lines, on telephone +45 9955 5023 if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 2 July 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder