Senior Health & Safety Specialist for corporate function
Do you want to improve the Health & Safety for the employees in a leading renewable energy company?
Join us and become Senior Health & Safety Specialist in QHSE Excellence & Shared Service Centre - Health & Safety (ESSC-HS) where you'll be responsible for planning and rolling out health initiatives in the company while acting as Health & Safety Manager for the back-office employees. ESSC-HS is the corporate Health & Safety function supporting all business units and corporate levels in the Group.
Your key tasks will be to
- plan and roll out health initiatives, including defining and implementing new health KPIs
- act as HSE manager for our back-office employees
- maintain and develop the HSE Management System for back-office employees
- collaborate with P&D on People Matter and Surrounding Matters surveys
- support and facilitate the OHS organisation.
You'll also be expected to participate in other Health & Safety tasks within ESSC-HS.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant master's degree and/or technical background
- have experience with and a passion for Health & Safety, especially Health
- can handle project management of improvement projects and have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- are analytical and solve problems with a pragmatic approach and understanding for the business needs of our customers
- speak and write English fluently.
Furthermore you thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 11 March 2018 at 18:00 CET, as we'll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don't hesitate to contact Martin Kjær Mogensen, Head of ESSC-HS, by telephone on +45 9955 2854 if you'd like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 2854