Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Silicon Labs’ IoT Home and Life Business Unit is looking to hire a person with a growth hacking mindset, who is a natural problem-solver and who loves to initiate clever voice of the (VoC) customer projects.
We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives. silabs.com
Growth Marketing Manager, H&L Segment
Silicon Labs’ IoT Home and Life Business Unit is looking to hire a person with a growth hacking mindset, who is a natural problem-solver and who loves to initiate clever voice of the (VoC) customer projects. The ideal candidate is bold and keen to trial innovative new marketing initiatives and have passion to help our sales/business development teams to success. They want to get under the hood to truly understand the state of our sales and marketing funnels in order to propose and drive corrective actions to really boost our business, sales and new product initiatives. In order to be successful on the job, you need to be highly knowledgeable and passionate when it comes to all things IoT technology.
The Senior Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving our growth marketing activities and adoption of Silicon Labs’ wireless products in the overall Home and Life market segments. The post holder will be expected to constantly monitor and obsess over the entire Marketing funnel for the Home and Life business unit. They will collaborate across internal and external teams to identify and prioritize the most important opportunities. Together with relevant stakeholders, they will be responsible for developing long-term enablement plans, proposing differentiating market solutions, and driving pre-concept definition initiatives. Bottom line: This person will ensure the overall organization is enabled to meet business objectives and growth goals.
Success will be measured in the Marketing funnel, through improved conversion rates and proven increase in demand for products and solutions.
- Not only execute VoC projects but BE the voice of the customer within the Business Unit for the overall Home and Life market segments, ensuring that requirements are captured and fed into the new product initiative (NPI) process
- Collaborate with ecosystem and sales teams to identify new marketing, product, and other opportunities
- Establish new solution/technology initiatives (concepts) for marketing programs
- Identify, hypothesize, and analyze emerging growing ecosystems and technologies to help accelerate growth
- Prioritize and test innovative growth marketing strategies with segment leads and ecosystem staff
- Manage overall opportunity funnel for Home & Life
- Drive opportunity funnel acceleration/improvement programs
- Collaborate with the data analytics and business intelligence team to optimize the entire marketing funnel, with a focus on improving opportunity creation as well as Opportunity to Design Win, Design In and Revenue Conversion Rates, as well as drive process and tools improvements in analyzing the business
- BSc Or MSc in engineering or similar
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience in the hi-tech space
- Collaborative Curiosity / Detail oriented
- Passion for business growth, correlation, and corrective actions
- Deep understanding of technology / technology value proposition development & market engagement
- Demonstrated ability to translate multitude of customer requirements into clear and stable product requirements and drive requirements into the organization for all HW, SW and Tools products
- Ability to identify and measure marketing and sales pipelines and see the correlation
- Excellent communicator / presenter
- Capability to work and level set priorities across multiple organizations (Sales, Marketing, Engineering
- Ability to travel 1-2 times per year to the United States
- Ability to travel within the Europe 5-10 times per year
- Ability to spend 1-3 evenings/afternoon per week on virtual meetings with our international team in the US
Are you looking for a supportive, relaxed and success-seeking work culture?
Joining Silicon Labs in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will experience a supportive and multicultural office, where you will get many different perspectives and cooperate with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues. We prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and much more.
Intrigued? Apply today and be a part of our success story!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.