Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for implementing and maintaining our Esri GIS.
Welcome to Energy Analytics & Geo Services
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will focus on implementing our digital strategy, which includes support for a global GIS business. While doing this, you’ll also help to maintain our portfolio of legacy GIS applications. We work in global agile teams spread across borders, with one part of the team in Denmark and, as of now, the other part in Malaysia.
You’ll play an important role in:
- handling daily operations on our Esri-based GIS platform
- being responsible for keeping documentation of our portfolio up to date
- participating in meetings with our business customers to clarify and document requirements
- administering our portfolio of existing Esri-based GIS applications
- developing a world-class GIS infrastructure to support global business requirements
- developing new GIS applications and mobile GIS apps.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in IT or the natural sciences
- have extensive experience with the Esri platform and the apps it offers
- have experience with setting up and maintaining Enterprise (Portal, ArcGIS Server, Datastores) and ArcGIS online
- possess knowledge about ArcSDE and have experience with Azure Cloud technologies
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and are able to create good relationships with your stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 16 August 2020.
Don’t hesitate to contact Brian Pilemann Olsen, Head of Energy Analytics & Geo Services, by telephone on +45 99 55 92 99 in the week 10 August - 14 August if you’d like to know more about the position. Please note that Brian Pilemann Olsen is unavailable in the period 20 July - 9 August due to holidays.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.