Karnov Group is the leading provider of legal and tax & accounting information services in Denmark and Sweden. They have over 60,000 lawyers, legal professionals and accountants in both public and private sector who depend on Karnov’s services to get their work done. Karnov has a dedicated in-house development team that numbers close to 40 people.
As a Fullstach Engineer you will be joining the "Bridge" team, responsible for the editorial workflow management solution. Your work will help improve the productivity of content managers, authors and judges, allowing updated content to be published faster in the platform. You will work with an Agile team consisting of backend and frontend software engineers, one product designer, and a product manager to implement new features using Ruby on Rails and React. Other tools include Github, Google Cloud Platform, Slack and Jira.
Your responsibilities will include
- Taking responsibility for project timelines and deliverables
- Contributing to the development and architecture of the content authoring ecosystem
- You will deliver well tested and well-crafted code while enforcing code quality guidelines
- Exploring and evaluating new technologies and solutions to push capabilities forward, getting people incentivized to transform, innovate and continually improve
Karnov would like you to be
- An excellent communicator and collaborator
- A proficient and thoughtful programmer with experience in Ruby on Rails and React
- A practitioner of Test-Driven Development
- Conscious of existing design patterns and be able to use them
- Comfortable working with the design and development of REST APIs
- Knowledgeable on cloud infrastructure and networking, including Kubernetes and Docker
- Pragmatic with an awareness of your customers’ needs and the problem you’re solving for them
Karnov believes in education and strengthening skills. They believe in a great social side of the workplace with parties, inspirational talks, hack-days, events and more. You will work in a company that looks forward. From the virtual reality lab to the data scientists, Karnov is always trying to be years ahead of the curve. They are open and direct. Knowledge sharing, and discussion are highly valued and encouraged.
What you will love about Karnov
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours and working from home
- Performance-based bonus
- Attractive pension plan
- 5 weeks holiday and 5 extra days off
- Health insurance (children included)
- Daily on-site catering and more...
The impressive facilities are in a fun and lively neighborhood close to Nørreport Metro and S-train.
About Karnov Group
Karnov Group is a leading provider of mission critical information in the areas of legal, tax and accounting, and environmental, health and safety in Denmark and Sweden. With brands such as Karnov, Norstedts Juridik, VJS, Notisum, Change Board Member, and Forlaget Andersen, Karnov Group delivers knowledge and insights, enabling more than 60.000 users to make better decisions, faster – every day. With offices in Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Malmö, Karnov Group employs around 240 people.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.