Senior Frontend Developer
You create great interactive experiences in the frontend and have the portfolio to prove it. You can take a rich prototype and make it come alive in production. You have a Computer Science background and have been doing web development professionally for several years....
And you are a master in React, have good coaching skills and want to take responsibility for the development of your colleagues.
The JYSK Online Webshops services 100+ million customers in 28 countries. This demands a fluent interaction that is a joy for customers to use. JYSK creates several campaign sites throughout the year; you will discuss and implement the campaign prototypes, and make sure they work great for all customers.
You will become part of our great international Web Development Team, which is tasked with implementing performant and intuitive user interfaces that scale. You should have an intuitive feeling for usability and aesthetics, but your skills as a software developer and trainer are the most important.
You must possess a deep knowledge of the web browser as an application development platform. You are the kind of person who likes to stay up to date with the latest developments within your field, and you are able to apply that knowledge to make sound system choices as part of cross team collaboration. You write a clean, well-structured and maintainable code and can engage in discussions on systems design
You Bring dedication and…
- Have a Computer Science background and an interest in backend development
- Are an expert in ReactJS, Redux, and Webpack as great building blocks for implementing web apps
- Have at least about 3 years working experience as a web developer
- Are driven on technical challenges
- Have good communication and coaching skills
- Are experienced with the LAMP-stack: Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP
You Meet possibilities and…
- Get a great cooperation and sparring with skilled colleagues at all levels in the organization
- Will be a part of an exciting international company, where development is a high priority
- Get rich possibilities to influence the demanding technical solutions.
- Will be a part of a corporate culture with a short distance from decision to action
- Get a great opportunity to develop professionally and personally
- Will be a part of an effective and passionate SCRUM team
JYSK is a frontrunner in the development of online cross channel eCommerce. IT development is at the core of the JYSK strategy, which aims to make JYSK a retail leader in omni channel eCommerce. JYSK is investing heavily to realise the strategy. Many technical challenges awaits us, and thus we need the best minds to be able to implement this very ambitious project.
If you have any questions regarding this position please do not hesitate to contact Web Development Leader, Liliana Hajek at leh@JYSK.com.
Send us a brief application with your CV by clicking “Ansøg” . We will handle the applications as we receive them and conclude the recruitment process when we have found the right candidate.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.