Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the execution of an export cable scope for one of our ongoing projects. This is a unique opportunity to lead a team of experienced and highly skilled export cable engineers, and you’ll be cooperating closely with colleagues across Europe, the US, and APAC.
Welcome to HV Cables
You’ll be part of the export cable managers team where you, together with your colleagues, will be ensuring the highest quality during the design, manufacturing, termination, and testing of export cables in a challenging project. The team is involved in all phases of a project from concept development up to commissioning.
You’ll play an important role in:
- ensuring that the export cable scope is on time, of the required quality, and within budget
- managing the design, manufacturing, and testing of export cable products and related accessories
- managing interfaces with internal and external stakeholders
- ensuring that department best practices and processes are implemented within the project
- managing risks such as technical, cost, and time related to the scope execution.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have project management experience within the offshore industry
- have specific project management experience in export cable projects; this is not a requirement, but will be positively evaluated
- have an international mindset
- are an excellent communicator and speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 7 May 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Morten Bjært Krogh Terkelsen, Director, on +4599556283 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.
For the UK, please contact talentacquisitionUK@orsted.co.uk if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.