We are looking for an expert to join our team in delivering services to the renewable energy market in general and the wind industry in particular.
- Assessment and certification of rotor blades
- Analysis of rotor blades by static and dynamic load calculations
- Assessment of rotor blade designs and design methodologies
- Material valuation and assessment of manufacturing processes
- Inspection activities for blade projects
- Provide technical support
- Manage complex and technical customer and R&D projects from inception through to completion
- Build relationships and manage interfaces with external clients
You will work closely with the team of highly qualified professionals based in Copenhagen and Hamburg. You will also collaborate and have extensive contact with other departments, as various projects are staffed with multi-disciplinary experts in the company.
We are looking for a professional with an extensive wind industry experience as a rotor blade specialist. You successfully participated on development and rolled out new designs for rotor blades and successfully developed / implemented new production processes.
- Engineer degree in a relevant engineering field is required
- Min. 5 years of experience as a Rotor Blade Specialist in the wind industry
- Expertise in areas of:
- rotor blade design,
- design methodology,
- structural analysis,
- full scale and component testing,
- materials science,
- Extensive experience in R&D
- Specialist & project management experience
- Fluent in English, further language skills (Danish and German) will be a plus
- Proactive and self-assured
- Flexibility and efficient working attitude
- Team Player but with ability to work independently
Company & Business Area Description
Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, DNV GL enables organisations to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification and technical assurance along with software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas and energy industries. We also provide certification services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining leading technical and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, DNV GL empowers our customers’ decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight.
Originated in 1864, DNV GL operates globally in more than 100 countries with our 14,000 professionals dedicated to helping our customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL - Energy, with more than 2,300 experts in over 30 countries around the world, is committed to driving the global transition toward a safe, reliable, efficient, and clean energy future. With a heritage of nearly 150 years, we specialize in providing world-class, innovative solutions in the fields of business & technical consultancy, testing, inspections & certification, risk management, and verification.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder