Do you want a job that allows you to work among some of the most talented individuals in the Energy field? Are you passionate about the green agenda? Do you dream of working for a company that promotes professional development? Then we may have the job for you!
We offer a supportive project-focused work environment where you will be able to rely on the support of our strong team of engineers and technicians when carrying out your individual assignments. The green agenda is at the heart of what we do as a division and we work on a diverse range of projects such as gas conversions, the utilisation of surplus industrial heat, large heat pumps, heat storage etc.
The successful candidate can be based in any of the following offices in Denmark: Aalborg, Aarhus, Esbjerg, Odense or Copenhagen.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession while developing in an environment where we value collaboration and trust? We work to create a sustainable future, and we make an effort to set the standard for our industry with inspiring projects and innovative solutions. With us, you will become part of a global company that has been successful since 1945. Together, we lead the way and make a positive impact on communities, businesses and people around the world.
You will be part of our Energy Systems division in Denmark
As our new Senior Engineer, you will be part of a division made up of over 80 skilled colleagues within district heating and energy production. We work out of 5 offices in Denmark and have customers all over the country.
We work for a wide range of public and private clients throughout Denmark and also provide support to our colleagues in the USA, Sweden, Germany and the UK. We help our customers with everything from design and procurement to project follow-up, supervision and commissioning e.g. district energy systems, larger pump and exchanger systems, as well as peak load production plants and large heat pumps.
Depending on your profile, your tasks could be:
- Design of district heating pipeline projects in connection with gas conversions and pipeline renovations
- Design of pumping/heat exchanger stations
- Design and dimensioning of process plants, including pipes, pumps, valves and instrumentation
- Design of heat-producing systems such as heat pump systems
- Preparation of tender documents
- Project management and financial management
- Act as a mentor to junior colleagues
- Supervision and construction management on district heating projects
- Maintain and create relationships with new and existing customer
You will be part of some of today’s most exciting projects relating to the transition to sustainable heat production.
Your starting point for constant development
From your first day at Ramboll, we support your further personal and professional development. For this role, you will need:
- A technical degree in engineering, construction engineering or other relevant field
- Experience working in the district heating industry
- Experience as a contractor or consulting engineer
- An open and outgoing personality and can easily create good relationships with our customers and your colleagues
- Desire to work independently with a wide range of colleagues
- Good interdisciplinary knowledge and ability to apply this knowledge to our projects
- Excellent written and verbal English skills – Danish would be an advantage
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is a leader in green transition, and our holistic approach to energy ensures sustainable energy solutions that we plan, design and implement around the world. We are 1,800 energy experts in 14 countries, and together we cover the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production to transmission and distribution.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading international engineering, architectural and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945. Today we employ 16,500 people worldwide, and in Denmark we are 3,500 colleagues who create innovative solutions within construction, transport, environment, water, energy and management consultancy. With us, you can help develop sustainable solutions that benefit our customers, end users and society as a whole.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your resume, cover letter and relevant documents that show why you are the best candidate for the job and when you can start. We look forward to reading your application.
Application deadline: July 1, 2022.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder