Senior Energy System Analyst to design infrastructure for distributed energy assets
Can you design the control and communication infrastructure that will enable our customers to take part in a world that runs entirely on green energy?
Join us and become Senior Energy System Analyst in Flexibility Solutions where you’ll be responsible for designing the control infrastructure for the technology platform that allows industrial and commercial customers to support the green energy transition while creating real value for themselves.
Your key tasks will be to
- drive the design and standardisation of our central control infrastructure through requirement specifications so that it can be applied efficiently to customers’ sites throughout the business
- train the delivery and commissioning teams to properly design, test, validate and operate the control solutions we implement for our customers’ sites
- assist as an expert in the implementation and commissioning of new customer solutions throughout Europe
- design the philosophy for our interfaces to the platform for control and monitoring, alarm handling, incident management and maintenance
- support control room operators in best practices, advanced troubleshooting support, and operating procedure review and improvements.
Your competences include that you
- have a relevant engineering degree in, e.g., electrical, electronics, power or process/chemical engineering or well documented relevant experience in field service engineering related to plant control systems and networks
- have extensive proficiency in designing control and SCADA systems for decentralised assets – experience with requirements for protocols such as Profibus, Modbus; OPC AD/UA; and IoT-based solutions is a plus
- have experience in structuring the architecture of process control systems, interfaces to actuators and sensors, design of control functions, closed loop control design, plc-programming, retrofitting old control systems, design of HMI, and commissioning
- have the ability to analyse and interpret complex industrial systems and to express complex technical concepts and evidence effectively and simply, both verbally and in writing
- have great collaboration skills across a variety of professions.
Moreover, you might have worked at a control system vendor or automation company and are eager to make a long-term impact from within an organisation. Familiarity with the DK, UK and German energy markets is considered an advantage.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 December 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristian Edlund, Head of Flexibility Solutions, by telephone on +45 9955 2963 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.