We are Silicon Labs. We are a leader in secure, intelligent wireless technology for a more connected world. Our integrated hardware and software platform, intuitive development tools, unmatched ecosystem and robust support make us the ideal long-term partner in building advanced industrial, commercial, home and life applications. We make it easy for developers to solve complex wireless challenges throughout the product lifecycle and get to market quickly with innovative solutions that transform industries, grow economies and improve lives.
Are you a real gadget geek, looking for the chance to create cutting edge automation technologies?
This is the chance to be at the absolute forefront of IoT development. Our software team is responsible for creating scalable solutions that power the latest innovations in this high growth space, a key success factor in Silicon Labs’ IoT market strategy.
As an embedded software engineer, Silicon Labs in Copenhagen, you get:
- The opportunity to be a driving force in the global Silicon Labs R&D organization
- A job in a dynamic and highly innovative technology company in a rapidly growing global market
- The chance to join a group of highly professional and dedicated colleagues who share your passion
- Exposure to a broad set of technologies, platforms, and tools
- The satisfaction of seeing your work in action. Our offices are packed with our own products and we have clear line of sight between what we do and what that enables
- To participate in agile development
Are you ready to break the boundaries of home automation?
As part of our software team, your workdays revolve around innovation - initiated by yourself, your colleagues or customer requests. The Z-Wave technology enters into a new era of reaching long-range capabilities, and the Z-Wave Alliance has expanded significantly with technical & certification workgroups.
- Design, implement and test new Z-Wave protocol functionalities in a FreeRTOS stack
- Collaborate with other sites on SoC peripheral and radio driver development
- Collaborate with a team of ASIC designers for developing future Z-Wave SoC's
- Evaluate incoming features/bugs/support tickets with respect to definition of done and time estimate
What skills are in your toolbox?
- Relevant technical background such as M.Sc.E or equivalent
- Strong C programming
- Wireless networks and communication protocols (Z-Wave, Zigbee, BLE, etc)
- RTOS experience
- Python & C++ programming is a plus
- DevOps and release management experience is a plus
Are you looking for a supportive, relaxed and success-seeking work culture?
Joining Silicon Labs in Copenhagen, Denmark, you will experience a supportive and multicultural office, where you will get many different perspectives and cooperate with enthusiastic, hard-working colleagues. We prioritize the time for social activities, competitions, after work dinners and much more.
Intrigued? Apply today and be a part of our success story!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.