Do you want to use your understanding of electronic systems design to create innovative products that make a difference to people with hearing disabilities?
As electronic design engineer at ReSound, you get to work with the most advanced digital hearing aids out there. So, join us and play a part in helping people rediscover sound through state-of-the-art technology.
Make life sound better
At our office at Ballerup, you will become part of our Electronic Integration Team which is part of our Hardware Platform group. Here we work closely with the other teams in the group to define, design, implement and verify the Resound programmable DSP platform with 2.4GHz wireless communication capabilities. Doing so we work with advanced integrations and are continuously nudging the industry to do better, pushing the boundaries of what is possible.
Be part of designing advanced digital hearing aids
As our new senior electronic engineer, you ensure our technology forms a perfect synthesis and creates perfect sound when packed into our tiny hearing aids. This process takes you through system design and integration, development tools, prototyping and advanced platform integration technologies. You also work on technology development just as you design test verification. More specifically, you:
- Contribute to hearing aid electronic design specifications and design, influencing architecture and design decisions
- Evolve accessory electronic design, from prototype and design verification to large-scale production
- Contribute to development tool design, from prototype and design verification to production
- Carry out new technology implementation in hearing aid electronics
- Ensure regulatory required documentation
Join a great team
You join a team consisting of highly specialized engineers who work across the organization to solve technical challenges. As such, you get 11 dedicated colleagues who are eager to share their exciting workday with you, discuss the latest technology and contribute to your work with their knowledge and experience.
“It is a down-to-earth team with a great atmosphere and informal tone. We work with the latest technologies, always striving to make our devices smaller and better. This makes for a truly dynamic work environment that constantly provides you with new challenges and ensures both professional and personal development,” says Søren Ell, Manager.
Do you have what it takes to make ReSound even more successful?
- You hold a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electronic engineering with emphasis on signal integration and have 10+ years of relevant experience – preferably in analog and baseband digital design
- You possess a solid understanding of electronic systems design
- Ideally, you have experience with Cadence Allegro schematic tools
- You speak and write English fluently
As a person, you are systematic, analytical and good at problem-solving. Moreover, you are a team player and interested in learning and contributing with all your skills. Finally, you are proactive and possess a good personal drive.
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 17. August 2021. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Søren Ell, Manager, at +45 4575 1698 .
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.