Senior Electrical Specialist
Imagine a future where you’re the electrical engineer in charge of the wind turbines for our future wind farm projects around the world.
Join us in this role where you’ll be involved in a wind turbine asset project that requires you to manage technical interfaces, handle supplier contracts, and determine possible technical solutions and improvements. You’ll be based in EPC & Operations Engineering with other electrical specialists as your closest colleagues.
Welcome to Wind Turbines
You’ll be part of WTG Technical where you, together with your colleagues, will be technically responsible for all mechanical and electrical components of the wind turbine. As a department, we support the business throughout the value chain, covering technical qualification of new wind turbines, project execution, and handover to operations.
You’ll play an important role in:
- technically managing wind turbine supplier contracts within specific wind farm projects, evaluating risks, and identifying opportunities for improvements
- ensuring that the technical requirements and interfaces for wind turbines are met in cooperation with the supplier and internal stakeholders, e.g. foundation, electrical systems, and operations
- supporting the quality assurance of the project deliveries from our wind turbine suppliers as well as their subsuppliers
- following up on technical issues during design, fabrication, and installation and transferring learnings from one project to the next.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in electrical engineering or a similar technical background
- preferably have experience with system or component design of wind turbines
- preferably have practical experience with executing asset projects
- preferably have a background of practical electrical experience
- thrive in an international environment and enjoy creating good relationships with a set of diverse stakeholders.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 05 November 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Kristin Høj Kjeldsen, Manager WTG Technical Execution, on +4599558012 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.