Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for the overall handling of our Group’s electrical wind power assets in operation. You’ll drive the integrity cases affecting the assets and recommend the optimal solution to ensure that they can be operated safely and that they’ll meet the business case throughout their lifecycle.
Welcome to Technical Integrity Management
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will be defining the global maintenance strategies and focusing on evaluating the technical risks and establishing the preventive and corrective maintenance to be performed on our sites, including support to the front line in case of major failure events. We currently support 23 sites, and we’re expanding rapidly.
You’ll play an important role in:
- managing technical integrity issues and improvement projects in HV/MV systems
- driving changes in maintenance to ensure optimal performance of the wind power asset
- providing technical specialist knowledge to our operational sites in Europe, the US, and Asia-Pacific
- participating in warranty cases as technical expert.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have an engineering degree in electrical engineering or similar, combined with work experience within HV components
- have experience within offshore and onshore substations, preferably in the wind power industry
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work
- have on-site work experience
- possess a high drive and are eager to learn
- speak and write English fluently.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 27 September 2020. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Don’t hesitate to contact Henriette Molberg Knutzen, Head of Electrical HV & LV, Electrical HV/LV, by telephone on +45 99 55 91 50 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the UK, please contact email@example.com if you’d like to request any flexibility or reasonable adjustments to perform in this role or for the application and assessment process.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.