We are seeking a Senior Dynamics Ax specialist.
On this project the responsibilities will include:
- To be the link between the business and IT in connection with implementation of AX module enhancements
- Ensure high quality in dataflow from feeding systems to AX by optimizing and secure daily run of the platform in cooperation with our IT department.
- Ensure handling and prioritizing of incidents and change requests in cooperation with our IT department – including analysis, registration and communication to stakeholders.
- Ensure high quality testing of all system changes before changes are set in production
- Support of super users, including training etc.
- Drive continuous improvement of the AX solution as change manager and act as link between business and IT both in relation to daily maintenance and enhancement of the AX platform.
- Supporting users, training etc.
- extensive knowledge in Dynamics AX 2012 core finance functionality, setup and configuration and the business side of implementing ERP solutions.
- Senior level in standard AX modules: GL, AR, AP, Fixed assets, Cash and bank and organization administration.
- In debt knowledge of module system administration and Data flow through AIF (application integration framework).
- Experience with optimization of AX processes is a requirement.
- Ability to understand and relate to Finance processes is necessary, and the Finance System
- must have deep insight into system functionality and how functionality supports the business processes both within Finance and in the remaining part of the organization.
Duration: 5 months
Work location: Copenhagen
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.