We are looking for an experienced and passionate Digital Project Manager/ Project owner to take our corporate .com to the next digital level.
3Shape.com serves a critical role in branding and generating awareness, interest, and leads for 3Shape and our market offerings, and as we continue to grow, so does its’ importance and value. Further, 3Shape.com is the core of our digital ecosystem, which is interacting with our Partner Portal, Community, and Commerce platform.
As PO for the corporate .com, you will be responsible for the optimization of the current .com, while also owning the strategic development, implementation, and optimization of the next generation of the corporate website. A requirement for this platform is that it is built to scale in all aspects; hosting, development efficiency, local market enablement, digital campaign activation, data collection and activation, and of course compliance. 3Shape is (also) a medical device company, and it is therefore essential that you can create digital magic within this framework.
Further, you will be the primary go-to person and sparring partner for our internal business stakeholders and resellers, when it comes to new features and requests for the .com. And, as we embark on building up a global community of local content editors, you will play a key role in facilitating their onboarding and competence development.
We operate per the method of ‘dual track agile’, which means that we want to ensure that we discover and validate actual user needs before starting development, which we run by SCRUM. This means that you will be working with a cross-competency team of digital minds, from UX, UI, Developers, Content Editors, to Data Analysts, and of course with our customers (internal and external).
- Optimize the current 3Shape.com to support the commercial roadmap, generate MQL’s, and increase organic traffic performance
- Prioritize the backlog of incoming requests and validate with the business and the delivery team (inhouse team)
- Activate personalization and run a/b tests
- Work with the global 3Shape organization and customer base to understand the pain points and requirements for the next generation of the .com
- Own the discovery phase, project approval, and ultimate build and go-to-market of the next 3Shape.com
- Drive the Digital Marketing, Customer Experience, and Insights Agenda across all initiatives
- Practice digital marketing best practice
- Passionate about ‘digital development’ and digital marketing
- Aware and capable of proving that a corporate website is not just a CMS, but a vital platform in enabling the digital customer journey and driving business value
- Interested in how data and AI can be leveraged in a commercial context
- A hands-on strategic thinker, who makes things happen through dialogue and insights
- A ninja in managing projects, creating a project/program vision, and getting a team to deliver quality on time
- Used to working in a matrix organization and know how to navigate to deliver results
Your qualifications include:
- Min. 5 years PO/PM experience working in a global organization with local business units
- Experience with Sitecore, preferably version 8.x (8.2), and the Experience Platform
- Strong project manager, excellent in interacting with internal and external customers
- Experience in developing and implementing governance structures in a global-local digital marketing set up
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with distributed teams is a clear advantage
- Joining a growing team and building a leading corporate digital platform
- A professional challenge in exploring how combining user insights, technology, and marketing can support the creation of amazing customer experiences and the 3Shape mission to ‘change dentistry’
- Working in an inspiring environment with knowledgeable, creative, and experienced peers
- An enthusiastic, international, and informal workplace
- Challenges that will require technical, analytical, and personal skills
- Being part of a fast-growing Danish IT success and benefit from the good career opportunities
- Working with peers across the world
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply already today by clicking on "Ansøg" and uploading your motivational cover letter and resume. The deadline for applications is November 27th. We will review all of the applications after the deadline.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder