Would you like to help move a small corporate UX team to the next level? And are you ready to do this using your unique and creative design skills to make a difference to people with hearing loss?
Join our UX team
At GN Hearing, we develop hearing aids and accessories to increase the quality of life for people with hearing loss. Hearing aids today are becoming more and more complex, but at the same time, there is a growing need for simplifying the interaction between devices to create seamless experiences. In the UX team, we work cross-functionally on different parts of hearing aid solutions to achieve this.
Be the voice of the user while taking the team to the next level
As a senior digital designer, your task will be to communicate and visualize the hearing aid solutions and be the bridge that connects the users with technological advancements and business values.
Through user and market research, you will develop prototypes, create detailed visual proposals and help clarify UX/UI specifications for our in-house software developers. Your initial focus will be on mobile apps, and here, you will be working closely with other designers, product managers, audiologists and SW developers.
Moreover, you will:
- Develop both lo-fidelity and high-end graphical solutions for software and apps.
- Develop wireframes, flowcharts, visualize use cases and designing specs
- Help scoping and making rapid digital prototypes
- Participate in feature development through collaboration with Product Management, Audiology and other R&D functions – with focus on both functional and experience requirements
- Help building a design system, with the focus on a visual library
- Ensure that you are on top of current trends with focus on app, desktop and hearing technologies
Another important task will be to help drive the current UX team up the UX maturity ladder, influencing a larger part of the business through design thinking and user-centered design. You will also help the team become a lean design center of excellence that can support development here and now while maturing concepts and features for future releases.
A cross-disciplinary team of experts
You will become part of a dynamic team of designers. We have a huge focus on maintaining an informal, yet professional, fun and creative team spirit where we help each other in every aspect of our work-life. Furthermore, we offer competitive salary and benefits, flexible work hours as well as career development opportunities.
Are you passionate, creative and yet humble in the way you approach new challenges?
We are looking for a highly committed team player who is passionate about graphic design and app creation. You enjoy being part of the whole design development – from early concept to following up on finalized features. You have a solid theoretical knowledge and the ability to drive projects forward through planning, structuring and aligning. Also, you have strong communication skills both visually and verbally.
- Have a master’s or bachelor’s degree within relevant areas (e.g. from KADK, CIID, ITU or KEA)
- Have experience with design for mobile apps
- Have a strong flair for technology and preferably worked with apps connected to devices / IOT
- Have experience with developing and validating early design concepts (Wireframes and flows)
- Have experience within interaction design and user research
- Are an expert in prototyping tools like Sketch, Invision or proto.io
- Have expert capabilities in graphic design and master’s adobe programs
- Have excellent English language skills in both speech and writing
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than May 3 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application and portfolio as soon as possible
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior UX Designer, Nadia Lauridsen on +45 3165 0160 or Senior UI Designer R&D - Rafn Ingi Finnsson on +45 2213 4200.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.