Senior Developer and Architect
- Help further develop a unique customer service platform
Would like to work for a successful Copenhagen-based start-up software company, reciting in Founders House? Founders House are a tribe of start-up companies side by side, helping eachother succeed.
Blooms client, Dixa, are revolutionising the way online and e-commerce businesses engage with their customers. Their business concept has a great potential worldwide, and are backed by prominent investors and a professional board.
The business and the team of Developers are growing, and therefore, Bloom are looking for a Senior Developer and Architect, who just like Dixa value open-source and functional programming, and are very open to new technologies and improved ways of building the platform. Join Dixa and share your experience and ideas!
Dixa isborn global and embraces telephony in 60+ countries, call centre, live chat, email and much more. With Dixa, customer service can finally be friendly, proactive, instant and channel neutral.
About the job
We are looking for a Senior Developer, who will also take responsibility for the architecture to further strengthen the design, and help building out a state-of-the-art Scala backend for a modern customer experience platform, in the cloud.
This SaaS application is handling customer interactions on a number of channels, including telephony, email and chat, and route conversations to the right agent using context, skills, machine learning and data from 3rd party integrations. In the end, your work will help provide a great customer experience for millions of people every day.
Dixa has designed a micro/right-sized service architecture, orchestrated by Kubernetes on AWS. Services communicate via Finagle Thrift and SQS. The heavy lifting is performed by Scala services using Akka, finagle/Thrift, Redis, DynamoDB and Postgres.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Have a lot of influence on the architecture and design of new and existing features
- Build, test and document your work on the platform.
- Design APIs for both REST and a websocket-based protocol
- Work with an extremely skilled team, who loves to learn and use new technologies
- Work in a cool office with a friendly atmosphere
- For the right employee, there is an option to negotiate equity
- You have experience with Scala or Java, and architecture of similar web applications preferably in the cloud
- You feel right at home designing and implementing backend features and services
- You enjoy technical discussion, and document all your work
- You find it comes natural to you to engage, take responsibility and always have a can-do approach to everything and everyone you come a cross
- You are ambitious, generates ideas, and want to make a difference where you work
- You love to learn new things, and make them work in production
- You work in an organised fashion
- You're a team player
- Scalaz or cats?
Please send us your application and resume using the below link. We asses applicants on an ongoing basis, so please send your application already today.
If you have any questions about the position or the client, please don’t hesitate to contact Anette Jespersen Schucany on phone 3030 5360 or mail email@example.com.
Bloom are looking forward to be hearing from you.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: 3030 5360