Senior Developer for AX2012 and D365FO
Do you want to work with implementing value-adding solutions in AX2012 and D365FO in a global organization?
And would you like to be part of an ambitious ERP team where you will continuously develop your competencies and experience a steep learning curve?
Join GN - the leader in intelligent audio solutions
At our HQ in Ballerup, you will join the GN Group IT department which supports more than 5,000 employees across the world. Here, you become a key player in our ERP team. In GN Audio, we are running a large supply chain transformation project, planning to upgrade AX2012 to D365FO within 1-3 years. In GN Hearing, our largest business division, we have initiated a program for replacing our current ERP system with Dynamics 365.
Ensure the quality of new solutions and improvements
You will be responsible for the technical design and delivering solutions and improvements within both D365FO and AX2012.
In close collaboration with your colleagues, you will:
- Conduct technical design, estimation and development of AX2012 and D365FO tasks
- Maintain AX environments
- Carry out code reviews of internal and external developed AX tasks
- Release new code to production
- Optimize performance at both a function level and database level
- Provide third-level support if issues are too complex for our application support team and functional consultants
Great colleagues who are ready to challenge each other
You will join a growing team of 10 ERP consultants. We collaborate closely with the business and challenge them to always do better. Our team spirit is high, and we are always ready to discuss solutions and provide input if needed.
Ambitious, energic and result-oriented senior developer
To succeed, you are driven and persistent, willing to learn and possess a good understanding of the solutions that AX2012 can provide. Lastly, with your open and result-oriented personality, you gain the trust of business users and colleagues.
- Bring 5-10 years of AX developer experience
- Have deep knowledge of Dynamics AX standard applications
- Communicate fluently in English as you will be part of a multicultural environment
- Are ready to travel up to 20 days per year to accommodate various projects
- Preferably, have experience with Reporting Services development and DFO development
- Preferably, bring experience with AX integrations, including knowledge of AIF, BizTalk and web services
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than September 29, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Director AX ERP Jesper Johannsen on +45 3076 2947.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.