Senior Department Manager, Regulatory Affairs
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about creating a business competitive advantage through regulatory work?
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about creating a business competitive advantage through regulatory work? Then you might be our new Senior Department Manager for our department; Regulatory Affairs Food.
What if you could work for a cause, not just a company?
Novozymes is the global market leader in biological solutions. We help build better lives. Together with our customers, partners and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. As the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many, many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Senior Department Manager (RA Food department)
As Senior department manager you'll have people management responsibilities across the region of EMEA and India with the focus on all food related business segments within Novozymes. You'll work closely together with regional key stakeholders and all Food & Beverage business units to develop and execute global regulatory strategies and registration plans securing license to sell and speed to market. Regulatory Affairs is considered to be a strategic and commercial capability and you'll be asked to develop it further strengthening our customer orientation in all what we do. The job is considered to be a key position within Novozymes Regulatory Affairs that holds significant strategic and professional challenges to an ambitious person who wants to accelerate his/her career.
Welcome to Regulatory Affairs
Regulatory Affairs is a global organization that provides strategic, tactical and operational support to Novozymes core business on regulatory matters that are critical for the development and launch of safe and effective biosolutions for our customers around the world. We are a high-energy team of 50+ colleagues located over 14 sites in Europe and the Middle East, North and South America, and Asia.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
- Strong leadership guiding people at an operational and strategic level in regulatory matters
- Stakeholder management providing the business insights for being a proactive trusted advisor to internal and also external customers
- Translate regulatory contribution into commercial value for Novozymes and our customers
To succeed you must:
- Hold M.Sc. in chemical engineering, biotechnology or biochemistry or similar and minimum 5 years of professional regulatory experience from relevant authority or industry with proven international people management experience
- Have strong leadership and business acumen with +3 years of people management experience
- Work at a strategic level and to translate legislation and scientific developments into company product related requirements
- Have strong communication skills and experience in working with cross disciplinary projects in an international setting
- Have strong negotiation and influencing skills with a solid track record of effective internal and external engagement preferably with authorities
- Be a team-player with dedication to quality and willingness to learn. You appreciate an informal atmosphere working in a cross-cultural organization
Location: This job will be located at Novozymes Headquarters in Bagsvaerd, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: January 14th, 2021.
Contact details: Senior Director, Thomas Lykke Sørensen (email@example.com) on +45 3077 0111.
Not the right fit for you?
If this job for some reason is not the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting? If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage him or her to apply. Thank you for your referral. Please check out our other open positions. Maybe the right fit for you is just a few clicks away.
Want to learn more?
Did you know, that Novozymes was ranked #7 in Science magazine’s global Top Employers Survey 2019?
At Novozymes, we invite you to join us in finding biological solutions to the world’s problems. Being a pioneering company, we seek people, who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. Original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power and how we have become one of the top patent holders in the biotech industry. Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at Novozymes.com. Follow us on LinkedIn and Instagram.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder