Senior Data Engineer
For a client in the energy sector, we are looking for 2 Senior Data Engineers in Advanced Analytics to work in the Data Lake team.
The team works agile and the teams backlog is focused on maturing the clients Data Lake as well as adding new strategic capabilities. The candidate will work as an integrated part of the team by committing to the product backlog items from the prioritized backlog.
- Hands on Data lake experience
- Python experience (expert level)
- Apache spark experience (senior level)
- Apache NiFi configuration and development skills (senior level)
- Databricks experience (senior level)
- Azure DevOps experience (pipeline, test plan)
Azure exposure (experience with those are plus):
- Azure blob storage
- Azure functions
- Azure Security mindset
- Git experience
Duration: 2-3 Months
Work location: Gentofte, Denmark
Requirements: Min. 5 years of professional IT experience.
Job type: Freelance
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.