Senior Cost Controller for Global Facility Management
We invite you to bring your experience and energy into play as you will contribute to ensure transparency, drive financial analysis and strengthen key financial processes. To succeed in this role, you must have controlling experience, self-drive and discipline. Are you our new Senior Cost Controller for Global Facility Management? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our cost controlling team for Ramboll Support Organisation
You will become a member of our Global Facility Management (FM) controlling team, a part of Ramboll support organisation cost controlling, and directly report to FM Global Business Partner who supports Global FM organisation.
Our FM controlling team is a global team working across Ramboll with cost controlling globally and which consists of 14 employees spread across Denmark, Finland, Germany and India.
Our global FM services covering FM areas such as building maintenance, canteen, hospitality, office cleaning etc.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Oversee and coordinate global month end closing process including budget and forecast follow up and management reporting
- Manage and coordinate the budget and forecast processes, understand the development per country to be able to explain the Global picture
- Be a primary point of contact for FM local controllers, providing guidance, training and help when needed
- Harmonize local FM controller role across countries and support local controllers to improve financial transparency
- Analysing global result vs budget/forecast/trend and challenge local FM cost controllers
- Highlight risk and opportunities to FM Global Business Partner and create recommendations to be presented to management and executives
- Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends
In your role, you will be primarily collaborating with local cost controllers and heads of FM function across all countries and acting as a sparring partner on Global FM costs as well as facilitate communication between local and global function.
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A relevant master’s degree e.g. Master of Science in Economics and Business Administration, Master of Economics or similar
- We expect you to have significant and relevant professional experience, +5 years. Experience with FM controlling is a plus
- Fluent English, spoken as well as written, is a prerequisite
- IT savvy (in Microsoft applications as well as general application usage)
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: You are self-driven and take responsibility for the controlling agenda in your area. You are a team player with strong communication and well-developed collaboration skills and can easily engage in dialogue with stakeholders. You have a business focused approach and structure information to meet the needs and understanding for the intended audience, be it top management, colleagues or project managers. We expect you to make rational judgments from the available information and analysis. You produce workable solutions to a range of problems and demonstrate an understanding of how one issue can be part of a bigger picture. You establish timely assessment of risk and opportunities and transform these into high quality recommendations or solutions.
Welcome to our Support Organisation
In Ramboll’s Support Organisation we take pride in keeping Ramboll running smoothly, enabling bright minds throughout the organisation to focus on their areas of expertise as we tie together all parts of the business. We provide support within areas like Finance, HR, IT, Legal, Communication, Facility Management and more, coordinating efforts and securing common ground for the development and servicing of clients and markets.
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is the leading engineering, design and consultancy company in Denmark and has more than 3,500 experts working across 12 offices applying their passion to deliver innovative solutions in markets as diverse as Buildings, Transport, Planning and Urban Design, Water, Environment and Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. We look forward to receiving your application.
If you want to know more about the position, contact Team leader for FM controlling - Marta Kwietniowska, Tel. 5161 3294
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder