Imagine a future where you contribute in solving challenges of steel structures in corrosive marine environments
Join us in this role where you’ll be taking part in research and development projects, design of corrosion protection and measurement systems. You’ll design offshore structures and make re-evaluations, such as life-time assessments or design of improvements, for existing structures.
Welcome to Structural Engineering
You’ll be part of our Integrity team where you, together with your colleagues, will design offshore structures within wind energy, from concept studies to final design. You’ll be discussing the structural impacts from corrosion with the structural engineers, and you'll do this in close cooperation with our great team of structural and corrosion engineers and our senior lead specialists.
You’ll play an important role in:
- providing integrity evaluations of offshore structures
- developing, designing, and supervising execution of corrosion measurement campaigns
- performing data evaluation of corrosion measurements
- supporting procurement, fabrication, installation, and commissioning process
- taking part in scoping and driving R&D projects within corrosion protection systems.
To succeed in the role, you:
- have a master’s degree in engineering, material physics, or other technical education at similar level
- understand the physical and chemical details of corrosion
- have experience within steel structures in offshore environment, practical experience is an advantage
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment, and are able to create good relationships with your colleagues and stakeholders
- have a holistic approach, produce precise documentation, and have good communication skills.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development, and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse, and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us no later than 25 July 2021. We’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Magnus Kopytko, Manager, on +4599558910 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.