Senior Contract Manager responsible for CAPEX contracts for offshore wind farms
Would you like to take up the technical challenges related to high-voltage cabling for the grid connection of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Contract Manager in CAPEX Procurement, Transmissions and Cables where you and your colleagues will be responsible for the sourcing and execution of the CAPEX contracts for the supply and installation of cables to our offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- be commercially responsible for managing large and complex cable supply and installation contracts in the post-signing phase for one of our large projects
- be responsible for resolving contractual variations and claims with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries at the right cost during the construction phase
- underpin business activities by contributing with your expertise in construction contract management, negotiation and cost-out initiatives
- execute our business strategy and pursue our ambitious targets to reduce cost of energy.
Your competences include that you
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor or master’s degree in economics, law or engineering
- have solid skills and experience with contract management in the post-signing phase and preferably also with sourcing of complex construction projects
- have knowledge of FIDIC contracts and preferably offshore work
- possess great stakeholder management skills and are able to cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions
- have a positive, result-oriented and proactive approach to your tasks.
Furthermore, you have a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business critical projects successfully.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 1 July 2019, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Peter Hagemann Jensen, Manager of Cables Department, by telephone on +46 76 305 6870 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.