Senior Contract Manager for managing offshore wind contracts
Would you like to be part of one of the most ambitious product line programmes in the industry?
Join us and become Senior Contract Manager in CAPEX Procurement, Offshore Substation, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for sourcing and executing CAPEX contracts for offshore substation fabrication for our offshore wind farms.
From day one, you’ll be the leading force shaping our sourcing strategy and executing the end-to-end tender process for one of our projects in the United States, which is a fast-growing strategic market with significant potential for offshore wind in the years to come.
Your key tasks will be to
- be commercially responsible for the end-to-end sourcing and/or execution process of large and complex fabrication contracts of offshore substations for one of our large projects
- underpin business activities by contributing with your expertise in CAPEX fabrication contract management, negotiation, execution and optimisation initiatives
- execute our business strategy and pursue our ambitious targets to reduce the cost of energy
- mature, develop and optimise offshore substation engineering and fabrication scopes across the Group’s portfolio of wind farm projects together with your colleagues.
Your competences include that you
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor or master’s degree in law, business or engineering
- have solid skills and experience within procurement contract management in both the sourcing and execution phase of complex CAPEX projects
- have knowledge of FIDIC and other contracts and preferably offshore works
- possess great stakeholder management skills and are able to cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions within a matrix organisation set-up
- have strong negotiation and communication skills, enabling you to convey your message in a concise and efficient manner
- speak and write English fluently.
Moreover, you have a positive, result-oriented and proactive approach to your tasks as well as having a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business-critical projects successfully. You can manage changes in a dynamic environment and are constantly looking to challenge the norms to improve our business.
Global experience with large fixed assets in the offshore industry in the Gulf of Mexico, the North Sea and/or Asia Pacific would be a plus.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realize their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 19 November 2018, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Maria Lindhoff Kjær, Head of Structure Procurement, by telephone on +45 9955 7181 or Yuan Liu, Head of OSS Procurement, on +45 9955 6735 if you’d like to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening; further details will be given at offer stage.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder