Senior Contract Manager
Would you like to take up the technical challenges in relation to high-voltage cabling for grid connection of offshore wind farms?...
Senior Contract Manager responsible for CAPEX contracts for offshore wind farms
Would you like to take up the technical challenges in relation to high-voltage cabling for grid connection of offshore wind farms?
Join us and become Senior Contract Manager in CAPEX Procurement, Cables, where you and your colleagues will be responsible for sourcing and execution of the CAPEX contracts for the supply and installation of cables to our offshore wind farms.
Your key tasks will be to
- be commercially responsible for managing large and complex cable sourcing contracts in the pre-signing phase for one of our large projects
- underpin business activities by contributing with your expertise in construction contract management, negotiation and cost-out initiatives
- execute our business strategy and pursue our ambitious targets to reduce cost of energy.
Your competences include that you
- have a cross-disciplinary background based on a bachelor’s or master’s degree in economics, law or engineering
- have solid skills and experience with contract management in the pre-signing phase and with sourcing of complex construction projects
- have knowledge of FIDIC contracts and preferably offshore works
- possess great stakeholder management skills and are able to cooperate efficiently with colleagues from other in-house functions
- have a positive, result-oriented and proactive approach to your tasks.
Furthermore, you have a structured and analytical approach to your work, enabling you to manoeuvre and deliver business critical projects successfully.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development, so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible via the "Ansøg" link found on this page no later than 1 June 2018 at 18:00 CET, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
For Denmark, please don’t hesitate to contact Jens Peter Hagemann-Jensen, Manager of Cables Department, on telephone +46 76 305 68 70 if you want to know more about the position.
For the United Kingdom, please don’t hesitate to contact the Recruitment Specialist by email on email@example.com.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
All UK-based positions will be subject to satisfactory pre-employment screening, further details will be given at offer stage.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder