“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” is looking to employ a Senior Contract Manager to lead contract management in complex and large scale metro and light rail projects. You have the opportunity to join a very professional team and a unique working environment in “Procurement & Contract Management”.
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” deals with the full life-cycle from project development, construction management and to operation of the Copenhagen Metro and Greater Copenhagen Light Rail systems. The metro systems will be extended continuously in the long future, and the current project pipeline portfolio is approx. 40 billion DKK. Cityringen opens in 2019 and is the largest construction project in the city of Copenhagen's recent history. Recent projects are connecting systems in the Nordhavn and Sydhavn areas as well as the new Light Rail along Ring 3 consisting of 28 km. of light rail and 28 stations. There are several extension projects under development as well as planned re-investments in the exiting metro.
Area of Responsibility
As Senior Contract Manager you will be responsible for commercial management of contracts towards suppliers and contractors. You will agree common strategies and actions with internal stakeholders. Each large infrastructure project consists of several contracts with civil-, mechanical- and electrical works that must be managed. You will have a key role in executing projects on time and budget by ensuring delivery according to contractual obligations on both sides. This entails to follow-up with efficient communication and negotiations. You will provide strategic input to management and recommend lessons learned into new contracts.
- Commercial contract management and proactive cost avoidance
- Drive contract strategy, negotiations and prepare amendments
- Collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders
- Manage, evaluate and respond to variations and claims
- Contribute to consistency in contract management across projects
- Contribute to continuous improvement in the way of working
- Represent the company towards suppliers and other stakeholders
- Master or bachelor degree in engineering and/or economics or law
- Solid experience in commercial management of contracts related to construction business (civil-, mechanical-, electrical works) e.g. AB92, ABT93, FIDIC
- Solid experience with change management and claims handling
- Strong negotiation skills
- Positive interpersonal skills
- Analytical and detail oriented way of working
- Fluency in English and Danish languages
“Metroselskabet & Hovedstadens Letbane” offers a challenging and responsible position in a dynamic and developing organisation. We offer attractive salary and employment conditions, pleasant working environment and highly professional colleagues.
Apply via the "Ansøg" link.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder