Senior Contract Consultant for Energy
We invite you to bring your experience as a professional contract consultant into play as you actively and independently conduct project procurement in the Projects department at Ramboll Energy. To succeed in this role, you must have a relevant commercial education and minimum 5 years of proven experience with procurement within technical multidisciplinary projects.
Are you our new Senior Contract Consultant? Click the apply-button to send your application.
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future, and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Procurement department
As our new Senior Contract Consultant you will become an important part of our Procurement team from day one and you will, in cooperation with the project team and the technical environment, be commercially responsible for significant and complex procurement from national as well as international suppliers. The Procurement department is characterised by informal and humorous cooperation, and the department is part of the Projects department in Esbjerg and Copenhagen, which executes major, multidiscipline projects on behalf of clients within the Energy and Industrial sectors.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Development and implementation of strategies in close cooperation with stakeholders
- Management of specific project purchases
- Planning and execution of tender processes
- Preparation of contracts, contract negotiations and contract administration
- Supplier and risk assessments
- Follow-up on deliveries and suppliers
- Analyses and reporting
- Legal support
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- A relevant higher commercial education at bachelor level or alike
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience with technical procurement for the industrial or oil and gas sectors
- A natural drive with a structured and result-oriented approach to assignments
- A solid commercial understanding
- Strong analytical competencies and a systematic approach
- A strategic mindset
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in Danish and English
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as great stakeholder management skills
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include:
- An energetic and proactive mindset
- A down-to-earth attitude and the ability to cooperate with both internal and external stakeholders
- A committed team-player who believes in teamwork
Welcome to our Energy division
Ramboll is at the forefront of addressing the green transition and offers a holistic approach to energy that supports the sector on the journey towards more sustainable solutions. With 1,800 experts in 14 countries, covering the full spectrum of technologies and all parts of the value chain from production and transmission to distribution, we plan, design and implement energy solutions all over the world
Ramboll in Denmark
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company founded in Denmark in 1945, with 16,500 employees globally. In Denmark, we are 3,500 colleagues delivering innovative solutions within Buildings, Transport, Water, Environment and Health, Energy and Management Consulting. We invite you to contribute to a sustainable future, working in an open, collaborative and empowering culture.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Procurement Manager Niels Jensen on +45 5161 5093 or NLSJ@Ramboll.com.
We will be reviewing applications and conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, so we encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible. We look forward to receiving your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.