Senior Concepting Software Developer
Would you like to be part of a strong team of developers responsible for ground-breaking audio and video solutions? Does the prospect of contributing with your own ideas that may push the boundaries within audio and video technology sound appealing?
Through its Jabra brand, GN Audio is a world leader in intelligent audio and video solutions, and as Concepting Software Developer, you will join our software engineering team and witness initial ideas become intelligent solutions that let you hear more, do more and be more than ever thought possible.
Jabra – developing the audio technology of the future
As a software developer, you will become a part of the software engineering department that developed the software for Jabra Engage and Jabra Evolve2. You will have your day to day work in our concepting department defining new products.
We need you to be creative and see opportunities, where other see problems. You will be operating in a dynamic environment ensuring the best experiences for the users of our products.
Your responsibility will be to take the software point of view in a cross functional team looking at new Jabra products. Investigate new software opportunities and create firmware and software for mock-ups and tests.
Work on new development projects and improve existing software solutions
Together with your fellow members of our software team, and in close cooperation with other disciplines, you will take part in investigations and testing of new possibilities for future Jabra products.
In addition to this, you will:
- discover and introduce new technologies to GN Audio
- plan, interface and negotiate software deliveries with other team members
- communicate and exchange knowledge with other GN departments such as Hardware, Digital Signal Processing, Design and the like to ensure optimal and timely development
A place to challenge yourself and share your ideas*
We have many years of experience in developing new and innovative audio solutions, and we strive to push the boundaries for what is possible within audio technology. This brings along new challenges which you will help find solutions for. With this, you do not only have the opportunity to develop your programming skills but also to voice your opinions.
“Have a bright new idea? Here, you will find the right forum to make them come to life as you will be met with open minds and find expert knowledge to help shape your idea into a concrete product,” says Software Manager, Christian Paulsen.
Concepting software developer with a passion for electronics
At GN, we know how to recognise talent. Therefore, your background matters less to us. What is important is your interest in electronics and your ability to collaborate efficiently with others as you will often be in contact with colleagues from other departments to ensure optimal synthesis between hardware and software.
- We expect that our candidate has at least three to five years of experience within the industry with focus on making devices with a significant amount for firmware. Further, you also:
- have solid knowledge of embedded development, embedded operating systems and microcontrollers
- have solid knowledge of development of applications supporting devices at end customers
- have some knowledge in development of cloud applications, though it is not a must
- have some knowledge within Bluetooth, USB, Networking and/or DECT, though it is not a must
- have an interest in electronics
- can communicate fluently in English as you will take part of a multicultural environment
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than the December 1st, 2020. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Christian Paulsen, Software Manager, at +45 20 35 37 33
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.