Join us in this role where you’ll be responsible for leading our digital and cloud journey, among other things by developing solutions to support our transition to cloud.
Welcome to Digital & Cloud Platforms
You’ll be part of a team where you, together with your colleagues, will be responsible for leading our digital and cloud journey. We’re growing our cloud team with people like you to help our internal clients unlock the power they need now and own what’s next. We partner with our internal clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being bold, imaginative – and fast. We think big and deliver personally. We relentlessly challenge, inspire, and support our clients and each other.
You’ll play an important role in:
- supporting a set of modern architecture principles (Guardrails)
- developing solutions to support our transition to cloud, paving the way for other teams to move fast
- building tools and patterns to ensure maximum re-use of solutions and to reduce the effort to build new products
- developing concepts and tools for charge-back and show-back in a cloud context
- evolving our cloud-native tools to accommodate the need of our strategic technology programs
- being a change agent for our cloud transformation.
To succeed in this role, you’ll have:
- an educational background in IT and substantial and demonstrable experience in IT and solution designing-related experience
- extensive experience with cloud and software development
- extensive public cloud experience in Azure (Google, AWS)
- extensive experience with Git/Development Methodologies (operations by code)
- some experience working with DevOps teams using agile frameworks and CI CD technologies
- experience with cloud security.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application no later than 3 August 2020. We’ll conduct interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Haythum Auda, Head of Digital & Cloud Platforms, by telephone on +45 99 55 40 90 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.