Do you want to help develop the procurement strategy for projects that combine energy generating and storage assets?
Join us and become Senior Category Manager in Onshore Procurement where you’ll be responsible for understanding the technologies, market dynamics and pricing for projects combining one or more energy-generating assets and storage.
Onshore is our rapidly developing business unit focused on onshore wind, solar PV, energy storage and hybrid projects. To thrive in this small and evolving team, you need to be a solutions-oriented self-starter, who manages uncertainty well.
Your key tasks will be to
- work closely with business development to understand business needs and execute research projects and vendor engagement to support their project pipeline
- understand the technology and software implications of combining energy generation and storage assets to achieve stability of energy supply
- be responsible for advising on vendor suitability for different markets and projects, including developing and maintaining relationships with key vendors
- understand and advise on Capex and Opex costs for project development
- be responsible for procurement activities in early project development phases.
Your competences include that you
- have a master’s degree in engineering or a related field
- have some experience with energy storage or hybrid projects, preferably in procurement
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks, including good attention to detail
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in a rapidly developing agile working environment and are able to build constructive working relationships in a small international team.
Working at Ørsted
Our vision is to create a world that runs entirely on green energy. This ambitious goal relies on maximising the talents of a truly inclusive workforce that brings diversity of thought, perspective, knowledge and background to our business.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 21 January 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Relsted, Onshore Head of Procurement, by telephone on +45 9955 8376 or by email on email@example.com if you’d like to know more about the position.
Please note that for your application to be taken into consideration, you must submit your application via our online career pages. Applications received via email will not be considered.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work both within and outside on Denmark.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.