Rethink your impact
Do you want to rethink your impact, and are you passionate about procurement and making a difference? Then you might be our new senior buyer in the EMA Direct Sourcing team, located in Denmark.
Work for a cause, not just a company
Novozymes is the world’s leading provider of industrial enzymes and microorganisms. Together with our customers, partners, and the global community, we use our innovative thinking and passion for science to boost industries and make everyday products more sustainable for the good of the planet. Our biological solutions enable higher agricultural yields, healthy food consumption, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel, and many other biological solutions that the world can benefit from – both today and in years to come. We need people who are eager to try new things, motivated by challenge, and not afraid to fail but driven to try again. And again. We know that original thinking happens when we’re given the flexibility to focus and the freedom to fully unfold our individual strengths. This is key to our innovation power. We call it Rethink Tomorrow.
Join us as our new Senior Buyer, Direct Sourcing, Novozymes
We are looking for a new senior buyer to support our Category Teams in EMA. Do you want to be part of a team optimizing procurement? Are you dedicated to securing supply of raw materials available at sites in the right quality, quantity and time? Are you passionate about negotiating the right price? Then you may be our new colleague in Direct Sourcing.
Welcome to Direct Sourcing in Novozymes
Direct Sourcing is a global organization and part of Supply Operations. Our value proposition is to “unlock growth for Novozymes" In Direct Sourcing we do that by optimization of cost and quality, risk mitigation and value creation, striving for sustainable sourcing, agility and speed in close collaboration with Zymers, suppliers and customers. Direct Sourcing is responsible for all sourcing and procurement of all materials for production (raw materials, packaging & utilities). We have colleagues located at Novozymes key production sites in all regions of the world including Europe, Asia Pacific, North Americas and South Americas.
In this role you’ll make an impact by:
Your key responsibilities will be tactical procurement for all EMEA production sites including:
- Execution of tactical procurement projects within the region like new raw material approvals, negotiation and contracting
- Managing a portfolio of raw materials including negotiations, budgeting, supplier performance management etc.
- Monitoring/supervising the procure-to-pay process to secure efficient day-to-day operations, in collaboration with our offshored operational procurement team in India
- Resolution of secure supply issues
Potentially relevant experience:
- At least 5 years of experience within tactical Procurement or a relevant Bachelor within Supply chain, Economics, Sourcing, International Trade or similar, combined with at least 3 years of experience
- Working experience within raw materials into production in regulated industries
- Fluency in English and Danish
- You possess strong competences within SAP ERP and strong competences within end-to-end supply chain processes
- A strong business acumen and long experience within negotiations
- You thrive in a fast-paced and multi-functional environment
- You have strong collaborative and communicative skills
This job will be located at Novozymes in Bagsværd, Denmark.
Are you passionate about making a sustainable impact, and do you see yourself in this position? Then unlock your passion and apply today!
Application deadline: February 12th 2023.
Contact details: Peter Eskild Jensen, PTEJ@novozymes.com.
At Novozymes we commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants. We recommend you not to attach a cover letter to your application. Instead, please include a few sentences in your resume/CV about why you are applying. To ensure a fair recruitment process, please refrain from adding a photo in your resume/CV.
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability, or veteran status.
Want to learn more?
Did you know that every year our products help cut global CO2 emissions by around 90 million tons? Learn more about Novozymes, our purpose, and your career opportunities at novozymes.com.
Not the right fit for you?
Even if this job isn't the right fit for you, perhaps you know someone who might find it interesting. If so, please feel free to share the job link and encourage them to apply. Thank you for your referral! Please check out our other open positions. The right fit for you could just be a few clicks away.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder