Senior Business Development Manager
Would you like to play a key role in execution of our ambitious growth strategy seizing the attractive opportunities the worldwide green energy transition provides?
Join a carbon negative company in a position where you will develop and drive our business within new energy technologies and other industrial segments on a global level. This is your chance to set the direction and make your contribution to our future success.
This is who we are
You will be a part of ROCKWOOL Technical Insulation (RTI), a global subsidiary of the ROCKWOOL Group. Here, you will join our Global Marketing team and report to the Marketing Director. We are an international team responsible for business development, product management, marketing and communication.
“We’re an ambitious team based on trust and empowerment. Because of our broad responsibility, we really have to help each other to succeed. We value initiative, new ideas and learning new things.,” says Lotte Jensen-Holm, Marketing Director.
This is the role
As you will be focusing on both existing business areas and exploring new, green markets in development, you will have a high degree of freedom in shaping your work and setting the direction securing results both on the short and longer term. Sustainable energy technologies are growing quickly and we have an important role to play in developing this market. You will work with our Sales department and other experienced colleagues to determine relevant value propositions and go-to-market strategies. Doing your research and analyses, speaking to customers and industry experts, you will gather input for developing and executing attractive segment strategies.
Specifically, you will:
- Drive growth in existing and new business segments such as emergent green technologies (Power-to-X, energy storage etc.)
- Analyse markets, assess their attractiveness and provide recommendations and advisory on how to develop new products and solutions and suggest relevant go-to-market strategy
- Partnering with Product Development and drive the commercial side of projects
- Assess potential partnerships
- Create sales collaterals and work closely with regional sales teams to develop and penetrate the markets
This is what you offer
We are looking for a business developer with many years of significant insight in technical and industrial industry that is, like us, passionate on sustainable agenda and how to exploit green energy for the future usage.
You have a commercial mindset and work targeted against tangible milestones and results. In creating valuable relationships externally and internally, you use your excellent communication- and project management skills.
You enjoy being among new people, working closely with customers, partners and your colleagues to create successes together. Moreover, you:
- Are educated as an engineer or similar technical educational background supplemented with a commercial education (MBA or similar). Alternatively, a commercial education and solid experience from a technical industry
- Ideally have several years of experience in commercial roles from an international company allowing you to hit the ground running
- Have experience from technical and process industry is an advantage but not a pre-requisite. Technical curiosity is, however, a must.
- Are fluent in English, written and spoken
- Have an international mindset and an interest in travelling up to 20% every year (mostly within EU and NA)
This is what we offer
You will be part of a company where we will trust and empower you to grow both professionally and personally, and where we provide you with the opportunity to work on a variety of initiatives with passionate colleagues.
In both your daily work and in the project teams, you will find yourself making close relations with talented colleagues from other cultures and backgrounds.
Join us in helping making customers’ operations safe for people, better for the environment and best for their business by working for a sustainable business.
If you want to know more, please contact Lotte Jensen-Holm, Marketing Director (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please submit your application and CV in English in the same field in our recruitment system via the "Apply" link on 28 August 2022. Only applications submitted through the "Apply" link will be taken into consideration.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.