Would you like to be part of one of the most ambitious Product Line program in the industry?
Join us and become Senior Business Developer in our CoE and Procurement Business Development Department and be part of the development in the Product Lines.
The overall role objective as Senior Business Developer is to be part of the development, implementation and follow up on Product Line strategy, roadmap and masterplan to support target/KPI compliance.
CoE and Procurement Business Development is part of Wind Power, which has 2200 employees and is one of four business units in DONG Energy. Wind Power is the world's largest developer and operator of offshore wind power, and we use our unique knowledge in all phases of our wind turbine projects. During the last 20 years, we have developed and constructed the largest portfolio of offshore wind farms in Northern Europe, and we are expanding with international activities in the US and Asia-Pacific.
You may choose freely to be based either at our office in Skærbæk near Fredericia or in Gentofte in the Greater Copenhagen area. However, you should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure sparring to Module Group Owners Deputy PL Director and PL Director
- ensure follow-up on roadmap agreed targets incl. report to PL Director
- develop, implement and follow up on Product Line Roadmap and strategic initiatives to support target/KPI compliance
- drive projects/tasks as delegated by Deputy PL Deputy and PL Director
- ensure supporting coordination between technical and commercial activities
- be part of the preparation of Steer-Co material
- ensure support for PL management meetings
- Support Module Group Owners on lever roadmap work.
Your qualifications and core competences include that you
- have a master’s degree or bachelor degree in engineering or in the commercial field and preferably relevant experience within the offshore industry
- +5 years of relevant work experience
- have experience with business development and implementation of new strategies and solutions
- have gained hands-on experience with all phases of product development
- have strong business acumen and understand the key drivers and levers that influence business performance
- speak and write English fluently as we operate in an international environment and cooperate closely with our colleagues abroad.
You are innovative and can manage change and are constantly looking to challenge the norms to do things better. Moreover, you can see the bigger picture, yet you understand the importance of minding the details. You can handle numerous tasks simultaneously without losing perspective, and you thrive in a job in a hectic, multi-cultural project organisation.
In DONG Energy Wind Power, we have a high level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks. We work goal-oriented and efficiently with some of the world's largest offshore wind projects, and we are committed to reducing the cost of electricity.
Please do not hesitate to contact Claus Traulsen, Head of Supplier Quality, Strategy and CoE Portfolio Management, on telephone +45 9955 2997, if you want to know more about the position.
We look forward to receiving your application, CV and diplomas as electronic files as soon as possible and no later than 20 September 2017, as we will be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Click on the button to submit your application.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder
Tlf.: +45 9955 2997