Join us in this role where you’ll play a key role in expanding the business continuity team’s capabilities and scalability to meet the demands of a quickly expanding global footprint. This role is also the opportunity to be directly involved with the development and implementation of business continuity fundamentals, tools, and capabilities.
Welcome to Offshore Operations
You’ll be part of the Business Integrity & Continuity department which consists of an Asset Integrity team and the Business Continuity team where you’ll be located. The Business Continuity team’s primary task is to ensure a Business Continuity setup for our operation in alignment with ISO 22301 and consists of 3-4 persons. The team has the mandate to interface and support all levels of operations, from front-line field technicians to senior management, and works dynamically with the global growth of and changing threat scenarios to the operation.
You’ll play an important role in
- being responsible for continued development and implementation of the business continuity management strategy and system for our operated offshore assets
- developing and implementing business continuity plans (contingency plans) for critical products, systems, components, and services that support operations as well as carrying out training and exercises of these
- facilitating compliance with national and local regulations, professional standards, and best practices
- maintaining existing processes used to respond to major component or service failures
- driving continuous improvement aimed at enhancing operational resiliency
- developing resilience metrics and reports for varied audiences.
To succeed in the role, you’ll have
- a master’s degree in business development engineering, risk management, or another relevant engineering discipline
- substantial relevant experience with process quality, business continuity, or HSE in the oil and gas or renewables industries
- the ability to thrive in an international environment, can create good relationships with technical, commercial, and executive stakeholders, and have strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills
- a proactive and systematic approach to your work and the ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks by using project management skills
- the ability to speak and write English fluently
- a profound understanding of business continuity and contingency planning within an operational business in alignment with ISO 22301.
Join a world leader in green energy
Ørsted is a global leader in offshore wind energy and ranked the world’s most sustainable energy company. To be a frontrunner, we invest significantly in employee development and from the moment you join us, we’ll support your personal and professional growth. Here, you’ll get the opportunities that will unleash your full potential, and you’ll experience a collaborative, diverse and dynamic work environment.
Shape the future with us
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than 15 July 2020, as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Petur Martin Herdalur, Head of Business Integrity & Continuity, by telephone on +45 99 55 75 76 if you’d like to know more about the position.
Criminal record certificate
Please note that for Danish applicants, we may request a criminal record certificate in connection with this job, and that employment will be subject to the information listed. The criminal record certificate will only be used in the assessment if the criminal activity is of relevance to the position.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.