Saxobank is a leading global online broker. We facilitate online trading and investment in financial products in 20+ countries. We differentiate ourselves from competitors through our award-winning trading platform, our wide product range - the largest in the industry - and our customer-centric business model. Unlike other brokers, are main goal is to help our customers become successful traders.
Saxo was founded in the 90’s in Denmark and has rapidly expanded across the globe. Today we serve 50,000+ customers and provide white label solutions to 100+ banks. Saxobank has ~1,600 employees in Europe and Asia. Its culture is entrepreneurial, innovative and highly international
Beginning of this year, Saxobank has initiated a large scale digital transformation aimed at to accelerate online growth, further digitize its operations and improve its customer experience. This transformation is led by a new team called Saxo Experience Transformation Office. This team oversees the transformation, drives cross-functional and cross-regional improvement projects and monitors impact and performance. You will be part of this team.
- You will be part of the Saxo Experience Transformation Office and will be a key contributor to Saxobank’s digital transformation.
- You are responsible for bringing our client sign-up and onboarding process to best in class
- You will lead key improvement projects in this domain across the entire funnel and multiple regions
- You will have 1 direct report, a business analyst, and run a dedicated and cross-functional (Operations, Data Science, Sales, Legal, Compliance and IT) project team of 7-10 FTE’s
You’re also expected to roll-up your sleeves and execute on to-do’s yourself.
A sample of projects you will support are:
- Improve digital marketing reporting
- Implement cross-channel attribution modeling
- Analyze sales performance by country
- Improve cross-sell and upsell strategies
As a person you have a proactive attitude with a positive and goal oriented mind-set. Take ownership, and pride in delivering quality work on time. Are a team player while also providing a strong individual performance. We expect you to have 2-4 years of work experience as a Business Analyst.
Further we are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Analytical: you love data and let data drive your decisions
- Performance minded: you have an ROI lens and are eager to improve
- Entrepreneurial: you see opportunities to improve, roll-up your sleeves and get it done
- Strong communicator
- Fluent in English
- Interested in online trading & investing
First and foremost, we offer more than just a job; being an employee in Saxo Bank is an opportunity to invest in your future. In addition, you get:
- A chance to join a truly growth-embracing culture, which will commit to helping you grow personally and professionally.
- An opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, very ambitious and, at the same time, informal and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary plus benefits package.
For more information contact:
tlf: +45 3977 4696
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder