Senior Backend Developer for Delivery Nordic
Are you passionate about backend development and high system-complexity within financial solutions?
Are you passionate about making a difference and driven by complex challenges and developments in a highly professional environment? Then Keylane is the place for you! We want the best and most passionate people in the industry, people who truly enjoy thinking out-of-the-box and working in an innovative company where there is room for professional creativity.
Keylane is seeking sharp-minded senior developers who can design and develop the future's financial IT systems - for Danish customers as well as for foreign markets. Right now, our development team is working on several simultaneous implementations within the Danish pension market, and we are currently introducing our IT systems in the Netherlands among other places. Do you possess world-class insight and vision? Then read on.
You will become a part of our professional environment where we involve employees in the entire development process, so you do not end up spending your entire life at work in the same capacity (unless you want to).
We expect you to challenge us and we will do our best to challenge you. You will work with other specialists and nerds across professions in a job characterized by agile projects and wide flexibility. The tasks are not strictly defined in advance, allowing you, within your team, to drive them in the direction you feel is right. Initially, we imagine that your tasks will include:
- You will be part of the development team at the clients site, and with your high professional level of skills, you will help to set the standards for every solution
- You take part in all steps of the development process from planning to deployment
- You must be able to independently analyse different types of tasks and to clearly state why a selected solution is the right one
- You must be able to work closely with customers and other stakeholders to ensure that the solution meets the customer's requirements while ensuring the business value that the customer expects
- You will participate in agile development teams of different sizes, where you will be in close dialogue with customers, partners and our own people
You are sharp
Competences are key. But if you've taken the direct path to your goals then you are probably:
- A strong developer with minimum 5 years experience from larger standard frame-systems of high system complexity and many project participants
- Has experience within the life pension domain
- A person who possesses a natural feel for performance and code that can be scaled on multiple levels
- Experienced with the technical ecosystem (libraries, tools, standards, etc.)
- A strong theorist but with solid practical experience - including within agile development methods and design patterns
You as a person
Keylane seeks people who are skilled at their professions, and it does not matter if you have taken the classic career path or an alternative one - as long as you possess the right abilities. The most important thing is that you are motivated by what you do and that you want to fit in with Keylane's way of working.
Professionally, you should be able to affirm that you:
- Have your computer science foundation solidly in place - you are perhaps a graduate of computer science, computer engineering, cand.it or equivalent
- Are passionate and responsible regarding your code so you always deliver a job that you can be proud of
- Look forward to joining a team and you understand the value of involvement and compromise
- Good at sparring with your colleagues and at providing input to solutions
- Willing to fight for your convictions - and for spreading the right ideas throughout the organization
- Are able to maintain the overview, but at the same time not afraid to get your hands dirty by participating in development
Information & application
If you would like to learn more about Keylane, please feel free to read all about us on www.keylane.com.
If you have any questions regarding the position please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Apply for the position via the "Ansøg" link found on this page, where you can submit your application and CV.
There is no deadline for this position - as we are making calls on a regular basis.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder