Are you ready to put your profound audio experience to good use in a world-leading organization within call quality?
“You will not only work with state-of-the-art technologies - you will have a unique opportunity to make your mark on our vision and strategy. You will without a doubt be a trusted advisor within audio engineering for the entire organization,” says Audio Engineering Front End Manager Mads Dyrholm.
Join our skilled Audio Engineering unit
In the R&D Audio Engineering department, a part of GN Audio, we know sound. Here, all our state-of-the-art Jabra communication and music products are hatched. In Audio Engineering Front End, you will join 10 dedicated audio engineers who keep at the forefront of sound technology to raise the bar for the power of sound.
Hands-on programming with a sound touch of leverage
Representing our well-known high-quality sound experiences, you and the team develop blocks and prototypes to establish upcoming audio product concepts. Ripening new technologies and establishing and designing new product concepts, you have the overall responsibility of elaborate documentation according to our standards.
Spending most of your time on hands-on programming and professional guidance of the team, you will:
- Assist in creating a vision and strategy for audio technology, e.g. by partaking in process and procedure optimization on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate closely with colleagues and project managers, deep diving into technologies, calculating acoustics, establishing digital signal processing methods and documenting findings
- Develop product concepts in close collaboration with other stakeholders like mechanics, hardware engineers and UX to meet market demands
- Partake in reviews to share knowledge and experience with internal stakeholders
- Assist in negotiating with consultants and suppliers regarding new technology
Analytical expert with great communication skills
Your ability to bring solid scientific results to the table while striving to share your knowledge across organizational levels and functions is key to your success in this position. You balance autonomy with teamwork as you place great value on your colleagues’ expertise and need for guidance.
- You hold a relevant master’s or PhD degree in e.g. engineering and have a proven track record with at least 5 years of experience with practical laboratory work
- You have profound knowledge of MATLAB and C programming, and you have experience with both digital signal processing and acoustics
- You speak and write English effortlessly
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘Ansøg’ link no later than June 28, 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact Audio Engineering Front End Manager Mads Dyrholm on +45 2051 3147 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.