Do you have extensive wind turbine knowledge, and would you like to be in the heart of a fast-moving operational department?
Join us as Senior Asset Integrity Specialist (Mechanical) in Mechanical & Structural where you’ll handle a variety of mechanical issues in our fleet of offshore wind turbines. Your tasks will vary from deep dive failure analysis projects to providing technical support to our internal and external customers.
Your key tasks will be to
- ensure integrity on mechanical components through data analysis and technical deep dive
- define optimal maintenance strategies for mechanical components
- drive root cause analysis of failures on mechanical components
- provide technical understanding of and insights into mechanical failure modes to key stakeholders.
Furthermore, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that the mechanical components within the wind turbine follow a maintenance regime that provides the best value for the owners of the assets. This is done through technical evaluation and data analysis of each component’s performance in the wind turbine.
Your competences include that you
- have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar
- have experience with mechanical components within wind turbines or similar
- have a proactive and systematic approach to your work tasks
- speak and write English fluently
- thrive in an international environment and can create good relationships with your stakeholders.
It’ll be viewed as an advantage if you have experience working with root cause analysis tools.
Working at Ørsted
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
Would you like to help shape the renewable technologies of the future?
Send your application to us as soon as possible and no later than August 1, 2019 as we’ll be conducting interviews on a continuous basis.
Please don’t hesitate to contact Rikke Roden Jensen, Head of Mechanical & Structural, by telephone on +45 9955 4555 if you’d like to know more about the position.
You should expect some travelling in relation to your work.
Please write in your application that you've seen the job at Jobfinder.